Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only Doubleheader I see is Canelo vs Golovkin and Golovkin vs Lara

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      There was no agreement with the fighters. Cotto paid a step aside fee well technically he didn't lol I'm talking about an agreement/contract with the promoters that after the doubleheader they fight. GGG never had that from cotto.
      Correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't canelo have to sign a contract saying that if he beat cotto,he'd have to fight his mandatory next?(golovkin)

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        I like the idea. Add another 97,000 buys to Canelo's event.

Lmao.......

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't canelo have to sign a contract saying that if he beat cotto,he'd have to fight his mandatory next?(golovkin)
          No he didnt. Cotto paid a step aside fee so he could fight canelo without being stripped. And backed out paying. Again I'm not talking about anything with the organizations to step aside or delay a mandatory. I'm talking a signed agreement promoter to promoter that we do a doubleheader and then we fight in sept. A signed agreement for a fight in sept. Then ever body wins and gets paid the ppv goes up and GGG knows he has a deal for Sept

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Larry,you know what's going on is bull****. Tell me you wouldn't take their asses to court if they were trying to delay your chance at a title by an entire year,after they just promised that you would get a shot at the belt in the verry next fight.
            What is court going to do?? hand you a meaningless belt???

Comment

Loeffler would be stupid to agree to this, enforce your mandatory or just give up any hope of every getting a shot at that title.

Comment

Ducking in the make . Ggg and canelo should fight now . Wbc just triying to extend and extend . Ducking.

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Loeffler would be stupid to agree to this, enforce your mandatory or just give up any hope of every getting a shot at that title.
                  Agree. They just finished getting played by Team Cotto. They better not put themselves in a position to get screwed again.

Comment

The WBC has been saying for months that the winner of Alvarez/Cotto had to fight Golovkin next. Now, less than a week after the fight, they are already waffling. I predicted this months ago, but all the idiots who post on this site who DKSAB said I was wrong and the Great Golovkin would get his shot at the winner at 160 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                      What?????????????see how this mother ****ers are?????in september????what WBC you sucks ****ing mafia
                      Read the article, please. It is very annoying when posters go by the title only.

Comment

Working...
                      X