Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer To Golovkin: Come To 155, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
    Good for Canelo, now he calls the shots, you got guys like Chicken Floyd doing it all the time, and Queen Cotto that still got his ass kick this passed Saturday!
    i agree he is he head honcho, but my god his legacy will forever be ruinded by this if we are going by floyd standards
    floyd did 2 cw marquez and canelo
    canelo has done 5 and he's 5 years removed from 30..on top of that he doesnt need the cw's bc he's fuggin huge..

good luck to him tho he is a good fighter

Comment

• Middleweight is from 154.0_1 to 160 pounds.

Therefore, if GGG agrees to a 155lbs fight, the fight would take in the Middleweight division.

What I don't agree with is that challengers to a championship title should not be forced by contract to weigh in at a specific weight.

Canelo wants to drain GGG to have a physical and unfair advantage over GGG and that isnt cool. That to me is being Chicken

Comment

• Where is the pic of Homer Simpson wearing a Pac shirt and then goes into the bushes coming out wearing a GGG shirt??? And then going back in and then out wearing a Kov. shirt???

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
          Middleweight is from 154.0_1 to 160 pounds.

Therefore, if GGG agrees to a 155lbs fight, the fight would take in the Middleweight division.

What I don't agree with is that challengers to a championship title should not be forced by contract to weigh in at a specific weight.

Canelo wants to drain GGG to have a physical and unfair advantage over GGG and that isnt cool. That to me is being Chicken
          how is that even possible when all the golovkids claim they are both the same size??? if canelo isnt drained ggg shouldnt be either, not only that , you have ggg on record stating he makes 154 easy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
            Middleweight is from 154.0_1 to 160 pounds.

AND then look at ALL that FAME and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... He would get! GGGTards make Pac TARDS look like a ROCKET scientist / Stephen Hawking / A Fkn NASA COSMIC ENGINEERS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              how is that even possible when all the golovkids claim they are both the same size??? if canelo isnt drained ggg shouldnt be either, not only that , you have ggg on record stating he makes 154 easy...
              Those ******S now have Canelo weighing 20++ lbs MORE than GGG!!! They can't even come up with the same DAMN lie twice????

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

GGG isn't allowing Canelo ***** ass to drain him.
                Last you told it Canelo was 10x bigger than Lil G????

Comment

• LilGGG"peeleft:

Here's YOUR

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Last you told it Canelo was 10x bigger than Lil G????
                    big canelo draining lil G..

Comment

• Canelo should just fight GGG at 160 because he hasn't got a zero to protect afterall. Canelo would get more credit, and if he don't fight we know the reason is because Canelo don't think he can beat GGG at 160 just like FLoyd doesn't think he can, but wont admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X