Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer To Golovkin: Come To 155, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    164lbs is OK but 155lbs isn't?!?

Can someone please explain the logic here?

Lol...
    Well for one 155 is 1lb above SWW, that's more like 161. 2nd, GGG has no SMW belt, much less lineal, nor is Ward his mando.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Fighters pay other fighters step aside fees all the time to take a more lucrative fight. That's nothing new or a special circumstance for GGG. Its not only mandatories. I think Floyd paid Broner a step aside fee go fight Maidana, when AB by a rematch clause.
      We're not talking stepaside. Sturm paid them off to avoid his mando for 2 years

Comment

• "MUH 155!" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I just showed you Canelo is 10x worse CW wise than Pac. Prove me wrong.
          i dont really care about pac , it all comes down to your double standards when it comes to CWs...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Typical ******ed nonsense from our very own resident fanboy.

HBO clearly bribed the WBC to mandate the WBA champ Golovkin
            ..... the bribe obviously did not come from K2, otherwise they would have also paid the WBC to mandate Klitschko to Wilder at the same time..... and yet typically, Hero has it around the wrong way.
            actually, that "bribe" came from Cotto, because he didnt want to do the mando with Rubio. So he took a crack at making the Cotto-Canelo fight, it failed that time when Canelo walked away, and meanwhile Rubio fought GGG and got sparked.

Had Cotto simply done his mando with Rubio, none of this foolishness would be going on now........

Try to keep up........

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Typical ******ed nonsense from our very own resident fanboy.

HBO clearly bribed the WBC to mandate the WBA champ Golovkin..... the bribe obviously did not come from K2, otherwise they would have also paid the WBC to mandate Klitschko to Wilder at the same time..... and yet typically, Hero has it around the wrong way.
              More times than not the mandatories are awful fighters that no one has a clue of how they got into the spot in the first place. Obviously, GGG isn't a bum of a mandatory. But a lotta these guys seems to be very new to this whole thing. The very WBC belt they're talking about was stripped from Sergio Martinez because HBO refused his mandatory. Hell, most of these guys hate Floyd and **** on his competition "post-Castillo." Not because they were following boxing then. They just heard it said before, and regurgitate it to appear unbiased. But Floyd's opponent choice came into question when he fought Henry Bruselus and "Chop Chop" Corley in eliminators to become Gatti's mandatory. That was viewed as kinda a lame move. So this whole mandatory sh1f is muchadoo about nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                164lbs is OK but 155lbs isn't?!?

Can someone please explain the logic here?

Lol...
                its pretty simple.

1 is a fight between 2 guys in 2 different divisions meeting in the middle

the other is a mandatory defense / title unification between 2 champs in the SAME division.

If you cant see the difference there, then I really feel for you. But if it makes you feel better you can always reply with "but but but abel said doe". Works for alot of other people around here.....

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  We're not talking stepaside. Sturm paid them off to avoid his mando for 2 years
                  So what. He could make the same amount of money fighting tomato cans as he could fighting GGG, who would decapatate him. Its a smart business move.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    i dont really care about pac , it all comes down to your double standards when it comes to CWs...
                    I don't have a problem with CWs at all, if no titles involved. If title involved, its not right, but if you're going for your 7th divisional title, that's about 1/7th as bad as for your first, and 77x better than facing blown up bum like Hatton at 150 and blowing off contract weight by 2lbs. Champs trying to drag down divisional rivals even worse, and trying for lower division + 1lbs is lowest of the low.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      its pretty simple.

1 is a fight between 2 guys in 2 different divisions meeting in the middle

the other is a mandatory defense / title unification between 2 champs in the SAME division.

If you cant see the difference there, then I really feel for you. But if it makes you feel better you can always reply with "but but but abel said doe". Works for alot of other people around here.....
                      That is crystal clear as you can make it.

Comment

Working...
                      X