Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer To Golovkin: Come To 155, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Better than being "elevated" like Golovkin for his first belt
    LMAO exactly what I just told him

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Scared of the mando, obviously. How about you mull those points over, then you can retract any kind of Pac comparison.
      no need for that, your double standards in CWs are clear as a day...

Comment

I never heard of anyone paying off the sanctioning body to avoid Canelo. Though there's an idea for them, try bribing the WBC to save him from his mando

Comment

GGG is gonna 'Elevated' again cause one ***** mexican is ****in' scared. No wonder if he pump Sulaiman with a money to avoid GGG and keep the belt.

Comment

• I'm outa here..... have fun today guys ^^

Back later to laugh some more at hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              Canelo turned pro at 15. Im going to go out on a limb and suggest that the average man just might grow a little from age 15 to age 25.
              Doesn't change the fact GGG has fought at SMW

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                no need for that, your double standards in CWs are clear as a day...
                I just showed you Canelo is 10x worse CW wise than Pac. Prove me wrong.

Comment

I never heard of anyone paying off the sanctioning body to avoid Canelo. Though there's an idea for them, try bribing the WBC to save him from his mando

Typical ******ed nonsense from our very own resident fanboy.

HBO clearly bribed the WBC to mandate the WBA champ Golovkin..... the bribe obviously did not come from K2, otherwise they would have also paid the WBC to mandate Klitschko to Wilder at the same time..... and yet typically, Hero has it around the wrong way.

Comment

• 164lbs is OK but 155lbs isn't?!?

Can someone please explain the logic here?

Lol...

Comment

Fighters pay other fighters step aside fees all the time to take a more lucrative fight. That's nothing new or a special circumstance for GGG. Its not only mandatories. I think Floyd paid Broner a step aside fee go fight Maidana, when AB by a rematch clause.

Comment

Working...
                      X