Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer To Golovkin: Come To 155, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    I asked you to point out ONE example in history where a mandatory challenger had to make this drastic a concession. Just ONE example.

You reply with "but but but oscar hops doe" even though that was a voluntary and has nothing do do with what I asked.

Hint: you cant find an example, because there isnt one. But go ahead and cheerlead it all you want.
    That's a complete lie. I said I knew of no instance where there was only 1 lb. didn't you see that?

I then pointed out it would be a unification bout, not a mando defense since GGG is the WBA super champ. I then pointed out the 3 times I knew of CW's in a unification fight.

You still are avoiding answering why GGG shouldn't face the similar obstacles other fighters have faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      How is this a childish post? It is in fact the economic reality of the MW division. ANd I do not think the WBC belt means much to Canelo as with or without it he remains the lineal MW champ.
      Err.. in this case - just like with Adonis - lineal means absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I feel like Canelo's side don't know wtf they are talking about quite yet or this fight won't be for the WBC title. The WBC is changing its rules to same day weigh ins next year & they are also having a 10lb re-hydration weigh limit by fight night.
        Was this determined at their most recent convention? When do these conditions come into effect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Err.. in this case - just like with Adonis - lineal means absolutely nothing.
          Actually it means you beat the man who beat the man. You can't be elevated to Lineal Champ. Lineal titles have more credibility than organization belts.

If you think GGG is better than Canelo, ok you are entitled to that opinion. I agree, others don't.

Comment

• Let's call a spade a spade
            It's a beeotch move by fake-elo
            Just like lil g asking Ward to come down to 164
            Just like Floyd fighting fake-elo at 152
            And so on.
            Little Gigi has no choice but to accept fake-elo diva demands and kick his red headed step child's azz! Beat his azz little g and get your big $$$ fight that you have been asking for no begging for

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              That's a complete lie. I said I knew of no instance where there was only 1 lb. didn't you see that?

I then pointed out it would be a unification bout, not a mando defense since GGG is the WBA super champ. I then pointed out the 3 times I knew of CW's in a unification fight.

You still are avoiding answering why GGG shouldn't face the similar obstacles other fighters have faced.
              I´m not OnePunch, but here´s a thought: there never should have been even one unification at a CW (except for cruisers, pun intended). Divisions from 175 down are a sloppy fart apart, just f****** pick one and fight. Canelo is making a joke of himself if he sticks with his Canelo Weight nonsense.

Comment

• We are ready to fight anyone at 155 pounds....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Dunn, how old are you? Sometimes your posts are so childish... excuse me...
                  You're excused you fcking moron

I read his post

What exactly did you read in his post that was so childish?!

Tell me you clown I'll wait

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Eddy Reynoso, trainer of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs), was very pleased with his fighter's performance on Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Canelo defeated Miguel Cotto by unanimous decision and became a two-division champion by capturing the WBC middleweight title.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    AHAHAHAHA!

"I will fight GGG..I am not afraid of anyone..." ~ Saul "No thanks" Canelo

Comment

• A-Side has spoken

Comment

Working...
                      X