Brook to fight Bizier next, no Chaves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    ????

Says the guy who copies my jokes, whether it be my signs or my parody threads, then proceeds to call me lame. You're weird.
    There's a difference between blatant copying and parodying.

You actually try to post like me. You literally use the same words I use. You never posted like this before.

Must be Stockholm Syndrome or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      There's a difference between blatant copying and parodying.

You actually try to post like me. You literally use the same words I use. You never posted like this before.

Must be Stockholm Syndrome or something.
      LMAO, that's your cover up.

You obviously saw how funny my Brook-Bradley parody thread was and the reaction it received and went to copy it with Khan vs Kitchen Porter, I mean at least go with Kenny Porter. Stop projecting you tosser & stay on the subject.

Comment

LMAO, that's your cover up.

You obviously saw how funny my Brook-Bradley parody thread was and the reaction it received and went to copy it with Khan vs Kitchen Porter, I mean at least go with Kenny Porter. Stop projecting you tosser & stay on the subject.
        I didn't even remember that until now because it got deleted...lol that was hilarious and just a better version of your thread. I do it with Freedom's threads all the time. You're clearly still butthurt about it.

"Tosser" - since when does a Pakistani-Canadian use that word? I don't even think you used to swear before. Got my very own ventriloquist dummy over here!

At least there's finally some Khan news for you to quench your thirst on. Apparently he's going to fight Aaron Martinez

Comment

I didn't even remember that until now because it got deleted...lol that was hilarious and just a better version of your thread. I do it with Freedom's threads all the time. You're clearly still butthurt about it.

"Tosser" - since when does a Pakistani-Canadian use that word? I don't even think you used to swear before. Got my very own ventriloquist dummy over here!

At least there's finally some Khan news for you to quench your thirst on. Apparently he's going to fight Aaron Martinez
          Do I have to be Black/Mixed Race like you to say certain words?

Yawnnn! Projections, Projections. I am unfunny, then you proceed to copy my jokes. I'm a run of the mill poster, but you can't stop obsessing over me/my posts/opinions. Can't make this up.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 11-25-2015, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Do I have to be Black/Mixed Race like you to say certain words?

Yawnnn! Projections, Projections. I am unfunny, then you proceed to copy my jokes. I'm a run of the mill poster, but you can't stop obsessing over me/my posts/opinions. Can't make this up.
            Pakistani/Canadian?

Haven't you been fronting as a brit for all this time?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Pakistani/Canadian?

Where did I front? I told you this last year on your wall & post in Canadian Lounge threads.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Pakistani/Canadian?

Yes....he's been fronting as me

Comment

Where did I front? I told you this last year on your wall & post in Canadian Lounge threads.
                  I was trying to use north american lingo. Don't really know what fronting means

I always thought you were a lancashire/manchester pakistani/brit.

Do you live in Britain?

Comment

I never pretended to be black.

Comment

Well you pretty much like all the same fighters and often share similar avatars.

I mix youse up sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X