• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's their mando, but lol at him being the mando

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

Here's a Brook fan watching Brook vs Jo Jo Dan:

Lol that looks like Cain Velasquez with sprinkles of Canelo!

Comment

Bizier is very similar to Micky Ward as he can be outbox, likes to trade and go to the body and has a good chin.

I can't post a video since I'm new, but check out Bizier vs Lawson highlights on youtube...

Comment

Never heard of him. He is a mandatory though. I like Kell but aside from Porter he has the resume of an early noughties sky sports fighter with a WBU belt. But he has to keep that belt to get Khan or even Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            From June.. Dirk currently brain storming a way to spin out of this
            I don't have any spin.

This would be disgraceful. Almost as bad as Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I don't have any spin.

This would be disgraceful. Almost as bad as Deontay Wilder.
                I dont see what there is too spin. If IBF force him to fight his mandatory then there isnt a huge amount he can do surely?

Its inbetween the mandatories that he needs to sort his **** out.

IBF deserve most of the flack for having a terrible ranking system

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  I dont see what there is too spin. If IBF force him to fight his mandatory then there isnt a huge amount he can do surely?

Its inbetween the mandatories that he needs to sort his **** out.

IBF deserve most of the flack for having a terrible ranking system
                  The IBF rankings had the likes Khan, Bradley and Porter in the top places and they all pulled out of a potential eliminator.

Bizier and Lawson were like 5th and 6th in the original rankings so it's not really the IBF's fault.

Brook deserves a ****load of blame if this Bizier fight happens because he's mugged Chaves right off. Chaves could have been fighting that eliminator but pulled out of it to fight Brook.

I don't see how they can not fight Chaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    The IBF rankings had the likes Khan, Bradley and Porter in the top places and they all pulled out of a potential eliminator.

Bizier and Lawson were like 5th and 6th in the original rankings so it's not really the IBF's fault.

Brook deserves a ****load of blame if this Bizier fight happens because he's mugged Chaves right off. Chaves could have been fighting that eliminator but pulled out of it to fight Brook.

I don't see how they can not fight Chaves.
                    So surely the IBF will not force the Bizier fight through if Chaves was a de facto mandatory?

If they do then it goes back to IBF being idiots.

I cant see Brook fighting Bizier if the IBF dont enforce it. Pointless fight that, as you say, is impossible to sell to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      So surely the IBF will not force the Bizier fight through if Chaves was a de facto mandatory?

If they do then it goes back to IBF being idiots.

I cant see Brook fighting Bizier if the IBF dont enforce it. Pointless fight that, as you say, is impossible to sell to the public.
                      Chaves wasn't the mandatory. He was supposed to fight Bizier or Lawson in an eliminator and Hearn offered him a straight shot at Brook.

Similar to how he offered it to Gavin who was supposed to fight Bradley in an eliminator.

The Brook-Chaves fight would have been a voluntary. Chaves is getting dicked over if this happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X