Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Rejects Advantage Gain of Training With Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"There's no advice from him." (Eddie Chambers) "It's just knock each other's brains in basically."

Lol. And they say Wlad is a minimalist!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You aren't giving Fury his due respect if you think he is merely a buffoon. He's a way more intelligent guy than he's given credit for & more importantly he's a student of the game. If you've seen any of his hour long talks with Kugan Cassius talking about boxing, life, strategy & everything else under the sun you'd know how serious & intelligent of a guy Fury is. If Klitschko underestimates him he's definitely losing this weekend. I think win or lose Fury is gonna surprise some people.
      The surprise is gonna be for the people thinking this is gonna be a one sided ass wiping by Klitschko & predicting Klitschko KO 4.

I've been looking forward to this fight more than the fight Saturday cuz I don't think Klitschko has been in with a guy who's as big & as talented & a desire to win as Fury yet & there is a higher than previous title defenses failure rate for Klitschko here. We'll see doe.
      Good points made here. And if some you, especially Scotty, took the the trouble to watch and listen to some of those interviews he is talking about, you would realise that what he is saying is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        He still is in a band, you toilet head.

Calculated at what exactly, mincing words ? He is a fool, he is taken about as serious as a pantomime villain yet as creepy as those inbred redneck's from deliverance. I half expect Fury to walk to the ring to duelling banjos every time I see him fight, his father looks like an extra from the movie itself.

Yeah taken as a fool,that's why Klitschko pulled out in the first place you idiot!

Comment

Calculated at what exactly, mincing words ? He is a fool, he is taken about as serious as a pantomime villain yet as creepy as those inbred redneck's from deliverance. I half expect Fury to walk to the ring to duelling banjos every time I see him fight, his father looks like an extra from the movie itself.
          Duelling banjos

Comment

Toilet head???lol wtf lol.Your hatred for Fury is weird.Did he still a girlfriend or something.

Comment

The surprise is gonna be for the people thinking this is gonna be a one sided ass wiping by Klitschko & predicting Klitschko KO 4.

I've been looking forward to this fight more than the fight Saturday cuz I don't think Klitschko has been in with a guy who's as big & as talented & a desire to win as Fury yet & there is a higher than previous title defenses failure rate for Klitschko here. We'll see doe.
              Desire to win, I feel I must have heard this claim a thousand times. We will see his much desire Fury has when he feels the power of the jab let alone the sledge hammer right hand.

Big and talented, which are these talents he actually excels at ?

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Yeah taken as a fool,that's why Klitschko pulled out in the first place you idiot!
              Pulled out of what ? On the evidence of the gloves are off ? ROFLMFAO, you are serious aren't you ?

Toilet head???lol wtf lol.Your hatred for Fury is weird.Did he still a girlfriend or something.
              Yes I dated his sister.

Comment

Desire to win, I feel I must have heard this claim a thousand times. We will see his much desire Fury has when he feels the power of the jab let alone the sledge hammer right hand.

Big and talented, which are these talents he actually excels at ?

Pulled out of what ? On the evidence of the gloves are off ? ROFLMFAO, you are serious aren't you ?

Yes I dated his sister.
                Seriously!Put me on ignore,you're a waste of my time.You'd p.iss yourself if you were confronted by Tyson lol.You're exactly like your hero,a ****** who would p.iss his pants like a little school girl if ever confronted by anyone of Tyson' size and ability.Good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  Duelling banjos
                  I'm not joking, when I see or think of his father it immediately reminds me of when they are refuelling the jeep before they set off to the river itself, you know that really disturbingly and intimidatingly ugly guy who asks 'who's picking up the wager here'.

If Fury entered with that music I think I would actually really take to the guy, it would be like him embracing his heritage to me.

But in all seriousness I honestly believe their is something amiss with the genetics of that family, his father especially, he looks like one of those dudes from the funny farm with his demeanour and posture, I really feel awkward when I see him.

Comment

Seriously!Put me on ignore,you're a waste of my time.You'd p.iss yourself if you were confronted by Tyson lol.You're exactly like your hero,a ****** who would p.iss his pants like a little school girl if ever confronted by anyone of Tyson' size and ability.Good day sir.
                    'My hero' Whom would that be good sir ? Am I to assume you are talking of Klitschko ? I am unsure how to break this to you but he will be confronting Fury Saturday and I would be as shocked as I would be if Fury proved any type of challenge to the champion if Wlad actually wet his trunks standing across from Fury. I suppose we get to see if Wlad breaks down like 'a little school girl' when they're in the final presser tomorrow.

Comment

I guess Fury looks more up to his father, a man gouging out another man's eye over a beer bottle.

Comment

Working...
                      X