Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So was the new improved Cotto just smoke a mirrors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Wasnt canelo supposed to beat the shiiit outta him, make him take knees and ko him???
    i sent you a pm with your new avi and sig...

Comment

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
      WTF was Cottos wife wearing? :boobies:
      A pair of **** galore.

Comment

No, Canelo is just 10 years younger, naturally much bigger, and in his prime. Doesn't hurt that Canelo happens to be a really good fighter. Wtf....

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          A pair of **** galore.
          and those were real.

Comment

His (mostly weak) opposition definitely flattered him.

But I think what's more smoke and mirrors is his alleged "boxing skills".

Cotto is not a good boxer or counter puncher IMO. He's shown that time and time again, I'll admit he's not as usless as he used to be on the back foot like he was 2007-2010, but he's still not a good boxer at all.

I remember our discussion pre fight Larry where we were talking about who's the better counter puncher. IMO it was clearly Canelo and that defintely showed on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
              I thought Cotto did fine personally.

His power was and continues to be overrated.
              Definitely.

I've seen enough of his power now. He's definitely not a concussive puncher.

Comment

Was that Canelo's girl in the whole grey gym outfit with the black hair? Holly Fook. Some1 get an image of her from the fight and PM me with it

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  I thought Cotto did fine personally.

His power was and continues to be overrated.
                  lol You had Cotto winning doe ?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    He looked slow,weak and threw the same combo's over and over again last night. I was rooting for him and picked him to win,but honestly he looked pretty bad last night. At times Canelo was even playing with him and looked bored at times.
                    Cotto should have fought his career as a southpaw. He has the same limitation as Oscar has had....neither has a right hand. Roach is is horrible trainer. Freddie has all his fighters fighting with that in and out style, rather than teaching them technique. Also, that stupidness that Cotto does putting his right gloves over the left side of his face to block punches annoys the hell out of me. He should be slipping and setting up counters.

Comment

I had Cotto winning. I posted on the master thread that he won 3 rounds. Corrections, i meant 7-5. Closed fight. Cotto did not have the power to hurt Canelo but Cotto did good.

HBO crew was favoring Canelo from the start. Even When Cotto was doing good, HBO was down grading it and praising Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X