No announcement yet.

Mexican Media Is Killing Canelo, Had Cotto Winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Media Is Killing Canelo, Had Cotto Winning

From marquez to chavez sr to the mexican boxing feed to the real mexicans they had Cotto winning or a draw. **** they had the fight 117-111 in favor of Cotto in the mexican feed. I personally had it 114-114. Very close fight

In b4 'they just jealous doe' fight was 7-5 either. Canelo didn't school anybody. He had a 20 pound advantage of course he's gonna throw the harder punches

Comment

Which Mexican media is criticizing Canelo?

I'll admit that by all Boxing standards, Cotto outworked Canelo and most fighters would respect that.

This whole "significant punch" approach doesn't usually mean shit unless someone hits the canvas. Cotto outjabs and lands combinations, but apparently they don't matter because Canelo's one shot looked harder. This is not how Boxing is usually scored...

Comment

Perfect time to make the Canelo/Chavez Jr freak-fight.

166lbs with a 180lbs rehydration limit?

Comment

Now I can't speak for the journalists who had Cotto winning but didn't Canelo and Marquez have beef plusafter all that's gone between Chavez and Canelo I can't imagine Sr is a big fan either.

Comment

I really don't see how anyone can score the fight for Cotto. It was a close but clear with for ginger, this fight reminded me of Cotto vs Mosley a bit.

Comment

I don't know how true that is. Marquez had it a draw.

Canelo doesn't fight like a typical Mexican fighter so I can imagine him not getting enough appreciation. He clearly outboxed Cotto.

Comment

it was a very close fight (had canelo barely winning or a draw). those scorecards were completely rigged.

completely shameful that a prime (25 year old) light heavyweight couldn't stop a much smaller much older and much more war torn past prime cotto. and that punk had that guts to say it's the canelo era????? hahahahahhahahahahahah give me a break. GGG will silence this punk. kazakh thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  In b4 'they just jealous doe' fight was 7-5 either. Canelo didn't school anybody. He had a 20 pound advantage of course he's gonna throw the harder punches
                  You mad.

Comment

Show some real proof of genuine media outlets from Mexico that had Cotto winning, don't just make up some lies to suit yourself.

JMM had it a draw because he hates Canelo and he knows Cotto didn't actually win and that would be a ridiculous call, so he just said a draw to discredit Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X