Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Outpoints Cotto, Claims Middleweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo always fights too casual. In this fight he was boxing too much, not enough output and almost no counters at all.

He should've been fighting like he was fighting for his life. GGG will kill him if Canelo mans up.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Ummmm....exactly this. Canelo didn't win because he was more skilled, he was just way bigger, and Cotto's punches weren't damaging him, and his were.
      dont get me wrong both are equally skilled but i think if both were 160lbs tonight cotto would have won basedon activity and mutual power

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        I thought Canelo held up pretty good throughout the fight looked like he could have went a few more rounds after the fight was done.
        i was surprised by cotto to be honest, he took some big punches and responded well, and kept the rhythm on the tip of his toes. for what i see i think canelo won, but those scores seems kinda exaggerated to me

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          It's official...HAND IN YOUR BOXING FAN CARD! You sir are done with that ludicrous post. With all due respect you saying Canelo won two rounds is a flat out joke.

Miguel being miguel
          Are you that f@cking ******ed you can't even read a sentence....tell me when I say that canelo won by 2 rounds at most....could that actually mean 7-5 to canelo ....or maybe 6-4 to canelo with 2 drawn....what a dumb f@cker you are that can't even read a simple sentence lol....when it says canelo won by 2 rounds at most that means he is won 2 more than cotto. .....unbelievable lol

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            He'd ko your son
            im sure if my son was pro and experience he would make a fool of canelo..u'll see soon..we dont want gold we want to go straight pro

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
              250Quad, I got GGG, don't pussy out
              i dont think i even have that many points,ill do whatever bet i dont care about internet points

id rather do a sig bet

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                I had it 8-4, scorecards were too wide. Congratz to Canelo though, very good performance.
                Same here. Could do without the diva antics from Cotto but he did really well showed grit and heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  TERRIBLE scorecards! An investigation needs to be launched immediately! It's obvious certain people made SURE Cotto wouldn't win tonight. This is a HUGE black eye on the sport. Disgusting!
                  I don't think it's a conspiracy. If the puppets behind the scenes wanted to have Canelo win and not there be a controversy, don't you think that they would instruct the judges to not make it so wide?

It's simply a incompetence problem, or maybe they just liked what Canelo was doing better round by round. There wasn't too many rounds where Cotto clearly outboxed Canelo. I noticed of few of them where Canelo got quiet and did nothing, where Cotto took it through activity. But other than that, Canelo had the better defense and the more eye catching punches. All this constant hopping around may work against a shot Margarito, but not against a hybrid boxer like Canelo who has a bit of Floyd style boxing in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                    Are you that f@cking ******ed you can't even read a sentence....tell me when I say that canelo won by 2 rounds at most....could that actually mean 7-5 to canelo ....or maybe 6-4 to canelo with 2 drawn....what a dumb f@cker you are that can't even read a simple sentence lol....when it says canelo won by 2 rounds at most that means he is won 2 more than cotto. .....unbelievable lol
                    BUTTHURTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

• The Cotto Renaissance is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X