Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Outpoints Cotto, Claims Middleweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good fight from both guys. The weight difference played a major role. I'm surprised Cotto took Canelo's shots so well.

Too bad Cotto couldn't do anything to Canelo because of the weight difference. Canelo won a close fight. I'd be schocked if Oscar lets him fight GGG, he has no chance vs GGG.

Comment

• Let's just ignore all the Cotto fanboys that said their boy won. We all knew they would cry about it unless Cotto got knocked out. Whether its by one round or 7 Canelo was the more effective fighter after the first round. I have a feeling the GGG bandwagon is about to get a big influx of support from Puerto Rico. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Defense? If Cotto was the same size, he would've hurt him a bunch of times. And GGG is gonna SMOOOOOOKE Canelo's lazy, and no stamina having ass.
        ****. Then cotto shouldve put a provision in the contract that said "I get spotted the first 3 rounds because you are bigger than me."

Cotto fans are the WORST

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          You'll be getting a ban if you continue making racist remarks toward blacks.
          Ohhh I'm devastated lol.....it's just a forum ...get a life lol

Comment

• from the 9th rd, Cotto looked like he wanted the fight to be over.

Comment

• You must be drunk if you thought cotto won that fight. Canelo won so easy. I gave cotto 2 maybe 3 rounds max. Ran all night and still got dominated. Ran out the ring refusing to give a interview like a sore loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                MUCH LOVE for Cotto but DAMN!!!! His ***** wanted nothing to do with him after the fight??? I only call her that for the way she disrespected her man like that. At first I thought she was stalling because of the shoes. Then I saw he had to drag her practically into the dressing room...
                I think it was because her **** were falling out

Comment

• Canelo's defense was on point tonight, Cotto couldn't get anything going except the occasional jab. I think at best Cotto won 3-4 rounds so I don't see what everyone is getting excited about.

Cotto was in great shape to finish that fight, he was hurt a lot to the body and head.

Comment

• 1) no need to mention Mayweather please this is about Cotto and Canelo

2) Canelo definitely won no question. Cotto fans need to face the music and quit crying.

3) Canelo is the new face of boxing

Comment

• Canelo has now won WBC + RING belts at 154 and 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X