No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Outpoints Cotto, Claims Middleweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve plunger
    I picked canelo you dummy......show me where I once picked cotto.....I know black people are thick...but your worse than than that lol
    It's "you're" you fuking spastic

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      ...get over it...
      You'll be getting a ban if you continue making racist remarks toward blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
        Cotto got robbed
        i got robbed, your mom owes me a suck off. where is she?

Comment

• MUCH LOVE for Cotto but DAMN!!!! His ***** wanted nothing to do with him after the fight??? I only call her that for the way she disrespected her man like that. At first I thought she was stalling because of the shoes. Then I saw he had to drag her practically into the dressing room...

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Cotto won that fight the fix was in those score cards were ridiculous all this crap canelo was going to walk thru and destroy cotto what happend cotto was never hurt took w.e canelo brought and outboxed him canelo had the bigger shots but cotto control the pace canelo gained my respect but cotto won this fight by 1 round or I can see canelo by 1 round wide score cards what a joke
            You're a troll. Cotto never outboxed Canelo. In fact his jab was missing the target all night. You're score card is worst than the one that had Canelo winning by a landslide. Be a fan of the sport not just one boxer.

Comment

• The problem for Cotto was that his power had zero effect on Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                MUCH LOVE for Cotto but DAMN!!!! His ***** wanted nothing to do with him after the fight??? I only call her that for the way she disrespected her man like that. At first I thought she was stalling because of the shoes. Then I saw he had to drag her practically into the dressing room...
                thats why i said she is prob blowing canelo right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                  not that simple..his head went back at time and got caught clean with jabs and straigh rights...
                  how can u mention simple and not mention the size of the fighters..

8 to congrats canelo, but im not sold unless he is the bigger man
                  Cotto did well against 160lb'er, Ko'ed Geale easier than GGG did.

skills pay the bills, Canelo was just better and more efficient with what he brought to the table, cotto wasn't.

Cotto did well in spots, but he was just getting countered all day with clean punches.

Comment

• And the new....And the former

Whats the over/under on Canelo dropping this belt? 10 days? Or he gonna stretch it out the entire 15? Or will the WBC bend cuz Canelo deserves to get a voluntary in vs the Rosado vs Clottey winner? Or will Canelo shock nearly everyone & fight GGG next?

Comment

• I picked Cotto to win, but I definitely thought Canelo won that fight 8-4. Cotto had his moments, but the size of Canelo and the power of his punches was the difference maker. He clearly won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X