Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Cotto-Caneo Mandalay Official Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo's gonna take Cotto to deep waters.

Cotto thinks he's a shark and he might be right but canelo is a killer whale.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicoEscuelaNYC View Post
      Canelo's only "Drained" when he loses to Mayweather. That's the forum rules brah.
      Even though it's been two years and he's moved up all of 3lbs lol. Drained is Brandon Rios last week. Trained your ass off is what we saw in 2013 and tonight. No excuses tomorrow.

I'll be cheering for Cotto but I don't know if he's got enough left in the tank to beat a formidable Canelo. I went back and watched each of their last three fights and Cotto looked really good but the opposition wasn't up to the task. Can't wait to see if he can go to the well one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
        lol if you dont understand spanish you miss out on rigo lil swag he should be bigger than he is, I swear he would be one of the most popular boxers if he just spoke english cause he has the personality the americans love. ****y, trash talking and the skills to back it up.
        Shame about his little biscuit chin that gets him floored by D-level fighters.

Comment

Lots of Canelo fans in this thread trying to draw things up from a weigh in and making up stuff to try and comvince themselves their guy is going to win tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            Lots of Canelo fans in this thread trying to draw things up from a weigh in and making up stuff to try and comvince themselves their guy is going to win tomorrow night
            Cotto came in the best physical shape I have ever seen him in. He looks ready to brawl.

Comment

Chepo checking out dem *******

Comment

Fk Rigondeaux got this thousand yard stare in the Weigh ins like the other guy isn't even there no matter the height difference he just always looking forward like -_- . I remember when Donaire clowned him I thought he would laugh cause it was pretty funny, but he was still like -_-. That stare should be called the dead inside stare.

Comment

lot of weight experts on this forum, dont see them making noise now...

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    That sounds a lot like Cotto fans. Remember you guys were yapping the last couple days about Canelo being weight drained and what not. Where are they now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      That sounds a lot like Cotto fans. Remember you guys were yapping the last couple days about Canelo being weight drained and what not. Where are they now?
                      he still look drained not saying he is drained, can u understand the difference?? i guess not, why should we want Canelo to be drained?? We want Cotto to beat Caneko ass at his full prime, btw both looked ready for tomorow!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X