No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Cotto-Caneo Mandalay Official Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    he still look drained not saying he is drained, can u understand the difference?? i guess not, why should we want Canelo to be drained?? We want Cotto to beat Caneko ass at his full prime, btw both looked ready for tomorow!!!
    lol if Canelo looked drained then so did Cotto. Canelo was way more ripped thats a fact.
    I agree both are ready lets goooo

Comment

Canelo trained for almost 3 months....that right there is overtraining. His camp has no knowledge of S&C. That's where Cotto has a huge advantage over Canelo, his whole corner is much better

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        Canelo trained for almost 3 months....that right there is overtraining. His camp has no knowledge of S&C. That's where Cotto has a huge advantage over Canelo, his whole corner is much better
        Yah and 7 weeks isn't even a training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Yah and 7 weeks isn't even a training camp.
          Starting to sound a little nervous bro. That sig is mine

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Shame about his little biscuit chin that gets him floored by D-level fighters.
            in the end getting the W is all that matters.

What makes you champion is what you do when you get back up!

Comment

I don't put much stock in that bro - and neither should you. Canelo is young and his body can adapt quicker to those rigors compared to Cotto.

Cotto looks light and seems like he'll be coming with a blitz in-blitz out style.

I think he's coming out hard and fast and get Canelo uncomfortable and scoop up the early rounds, withstand the middle rounds and pull ahead in the championship.

I expect each fighter to touch the canvas at least once.

I think if any of the fighters get KO'd it'll be Canelo - just because Cotto's beard is proven at the highest of levels. I think Canelo gets a UD if he wins.

As a fan of both - I want a draw!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Starting to sound a little nervous bro. That sig is mine
                Lets do a month then *****. Don't back out this time

Comment

Canelo is trained by a butcher he needs a longer trainin camp. Even with a corner handicap he should overcome adversity.

Comment

Where's that ****** jsfd he was so sure canelo was drained and wouldn't be able to make weight? Acting like a nutritionist or some ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Lets do a month then *****. Don't back out this time
                      Na 2 weeks is good. You'll probably get banned before December for talking shlt about ricans

Comment

Working...
                      X