No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Cotto-Caneo Mandalay Official Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Na 2 weeks is good. You'll probably get banned before December for talking shlt about ricans
    I might get banned tomorrow night after Canelo whips Cotto. Make sure you hold up your part of the deal

Comment

• They both looked really good. Now I'm really excited for tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBLM View Post
        in the end getting the W is all that matters.

What makes you champion is what you do when you get back up!
        Indeed. Love your signature picture by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBLM View Post
          to be fair it is their fault, cause they should have it booked already.
          To be even more fair this is rocs first major promotion in boxing. They have already admitted it is different from other sports. You can compare them to top rank. I think they are doing a good job. Just need to do a better job of hyping it. It's not lame azz football or ufc were millions of meatheads watch no matter what. Major events require super build up because of the cost of ppv. Gotta make people part with 70 bucks. So it's a different approach from other sports where it's generally free to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            no theyre usually around 3 local time

damn cotto even got freddie wearing pink
            Cotto a team draped in pink get a ton more puzzy than Canelo and chepo and crew. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
              I think Cotto wears pink for breast cancer awareness.
              Your on boxingscene. He doesn't understand you.

Edit apparently he did get. A rarity in this site
              Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-20-2015, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                To be even more fair this is rocs first major promotion in boxing. They have already admitted it is different from other sports. You can compare them to top rank. I think they are doing a good job. Just need to do a better job of hyping it. It's not lame azz football or ufc were millions of meatheads watch no matter what. Major events require super build up because of the cost of ppv. Gotta make people part with 70 bucks. So it's a different approach from other sports where it's generally free to watch.
                yes I agree oscar been doing all the promoting himself for this bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicoEscuelaNYC View Post
                  Canelo's only "Drained" when he loses to Mayweather. That's the forum rules brah.
                  Canelo had to lose another three pounds for Floyd. Looking at Canelo I don't know where he could have lost it. But he did. Maybe that why he looked good this weigh in.

Comment

• we gonna have a weird night, Tony Weeks didnt do his spanish translation he always does.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicoEscuelaNYC View Post
                      Canelo's only "Drained" when he loses to Mayweather. That's the forum rules brah.
                      He was 3 pounds lighter than this 155 weigh in. Of course he was drained! There wasn't 3 pound to be lost off that body from what I saw yesterday. I can see why he doesn't want to make 154 let alone 152.

Comment

Working...
                      X