I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Calculated matchmaking , corrupt refs and judges
    Payoffs, peds and ivs , along with a conspiracy for lots of people to make lots of money off the public-corrupt athletic comission .
    Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    That with the help of being in prolly the weakest era in boxing history. Plus very good calculated match making.

And don't foget the biggest help of all, PEDs.
    Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    One word, ' cheating?'
    All this.

It's good to know some people can see right through this career.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Lol Yep, really care anymore... He took no risk, he cheated, he was calculated blah blah blah it does NOT matter, he was the best of that era end of... They should get over it and move on.
    ...It doesn't matter to you if he cheated? Wow, dude! I know Floyd has some corrupt fans but...geez!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      So I guess it's hard for you to accept the price he paid to get his undefeated record. Just accept it and say fu ck it that he got there through great match making, a weak era and PEDS.

For me the PEDS thing kind of stings because I like Floyd but there is no way around it. So I say fu ck it. That's the price he paid to be the boss "undefeated"
      Well said. That's a man who can face reality head on. Salute!

Comment

He really was that good.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
          Mayweather is a master at timing. He knows how to time his opponents declines. He knows how to time the rounds to where he does something to steal the round. He knows how to time the perfect opportunity to announce the fight so his opponent has less time to train. He knows how to time his career to make the most money. He knows how to time an IV so he can look clean. He is just good at timing.
          Lol master at squeezing every ounce of advantage some by cheating some by gaming the system. Well said.

This only shows Floyd's résumé is all smoke and mirrors.

= weak

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            He really was that good.
            Naah illusion more like it add the peds, careful matchmaking, gaming the system, pillow gloves, running and hugging for dear life, Las Vegas corruption including, judges, referee, promotion etc

= not much to be proud off lol

Comment

So sad...... so sad.

Comment

Never overlooked any opponent, all there is to it.

Comment

Am still puzzled as to how Floyd haters continue hating after being proved wrong all the time. 48-0

Comment

lets see...
                    checklist of good traits:
                    1. Chin CHECK - nailed by cotto's MX gloves. solid 154 fighter. (this was way past fmj prime btw)
                    2. power CHECK - solid ko rate (same as pac?), he was knocking ppl out left and right in his prime. he started at 130.
                    3. defense CHECK - he does NOT clinch nor run nearly as much as ppl say he does lol.
                    4. reach CHECK - 183cm for a 5'8 fighter? yep.
                    5. height CHECK - 5'8, quite tall.
                    6. ring IQ/Generalship CHECK - hes always fighting his fight.
                    7. takes care of body CHECK - no drugs alcohol etc.

Comment

20 yrs of fighting yet not a single Hal, of famer in their prime ..I think that's why he remained undefeated along with his PED's ..I'm sorry he had a great career below 140 outside of that a cherry pickers delight ..

Comment

Working...
                      X