No announcement yet.

I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    It shows the level of fan base floyd has really. They are easy to be fooled and most importantly easy to be impressed lmao
    Bright lights amuse them. Mostly blue ones.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      48 fought warriors. Prime warriors. On level playing fields. Undefeated means nothing to people who know the fight game. It only matters to dlck riders that think they are more special than others just because they ride with a guy who has an undefeated fighter. Honestly...nobody really gives a *** about people like that. SRR know as the best to ever lace up. I guess he isnt shlt compared to Floyd or Calzaghe or Marciano because he isnt undefeated huh?

he had his chance, he dropped 10 rounds. 6 months later and you guys still are butt hurt, get over it

Comment

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
        Thats what you call serious?

What a flippin idiot!
        Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        He is undefeated , why is the question ?

From the De La Hoya fight and until the Berto fight, he made sure to only have black referees that were sympathetic with him and never warned him or deducted a single point for holding / hugging when he was in trouble in the ring, a tactic that was a part of his so-called " defensive skills" .

It was also during these years that he developed the " underarm / elbow push" in the face of his opponents, as well without any points deduction or warnings from his fellow "bro" referees that were carefully chosen.

And please no talk about the Nevada commission selecting referees, its the most corrupt commission of them all, they were all in the hands of TMT.
        Originally posted by Rath View Post
        Floyd fans bread and butter, that's the best they've got and it means nothing.

i sense you will be the cry baby of the month this time.

genius silly boy.
        Originally posted by Rath View Post
        funny floyd fan
        reading isn't their strong point. :AYWOoD:
        Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        It shows the level of fan base floyd has really. They are easy to be fooled and most importantly easy to be impressed lmao
        Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        please do not put floyd's name along with ali, tyson, roy and ronda....

he does not belong in their level...
        You're late to the party. That Lame ass line has already been used.
        Bright lights amuse them. Mostly blue ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
          "
          Last edited by southpaw_07; 11-19-2015, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            . "peeleft:
            Lol rascal don't know when it's time to retreat. Can't blame them though, their ped hero has fallen shamelessly to the abyss

His smilies makes so much sense. Not! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              he had his chance, he dropped 10 rounds. 6 months later and you guys still are butt hurt, get over it
              You know what's funny?

They say Pac was past his prime..................... yet they still picked him to beat Floyd.

Comment

48 fought warriors. Prime warriors. On level playing fields. Undefeated means nothing to people who know the fight game. It only matters to dlck riders that think they are more special than others just because they ride with a guy who has an undefeated fighter. Honestly...nobody really gives a *** about people like that. SRR know as the best to ever lace up. I guess he isnt shlt compared to Floyd or Calzaghe or Marciano because he isnt undefeated huh?

Hmmm I hear you, undefeated seem to be a big thing for you guys..

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post

...It doesn't matter to you if he cheated? Wow, dude! I know Floyd has some corrupt fans but...geez!
                Sarcasm probably isn't your strong point. At this point i don't care what you little men say anymore.... Yep record it i don't care if he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                  You know what's funny?

They say Pac was past his prime..................... yet they still picked him to beat Floyd.
                  Yeah it's like they can't sleep if someone gives him his dues. They tried everything to drag his name through the mud just to discredit him. I just laugh when i read all these fan boys post. At this point i really don't care how they interpret my post or whatever is said in the media, at the end of the day the man is retired.

Comment

I always thought Marweather remained undefeated "carefully".

He fought the same way he chose opponents.... CAREFULLY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      One word, ' cheating?'
                      But all top fighters are enhanced.

Comment

Working...
                      X