Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't wait for Saturday.....what will u be doing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't wait for Saturday.....what will u be doing ?

IL be grilling some burgers and drinking some Coors light with my 64 inch TV in the backyard with my family watching cotto vs canelo...il be rooting hard for cotto...if cotto wins I'm getting g white boy drunk....you?

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
    IL be grilling some burgers and drinking some Coors light with my 64 inch TV in the backyard with my family watching cotto vs canelo...il be rooting hard for cotto...if cotto wins I'm getting g white boy drunk....you?
    I'm from germany, so either going out and returning at home around 3-4 am or going to sleep and wake up at 3-4 am.
    Watching the fight on a crappy stream with beer and some junkfood, go to sleep around 6-7 am, destroying my sleep rhythm.

Lately I jump rope during the rounds and some exercise inbetween rounds to stay awake lol

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
      I'm from germany, so either going out and returning at home around 3-4 am or going to sleep and wake up at 3-4 am.
      Watching the fight on a crappy stream with beer and some junkfood, go to sleep around 6-7 am, destroying my sleep rhythm.

Lately I jump rope during the rounds and some exercise inbetween rounds to stay awake lol
      Damn sucks for you....if I was you il take some nyquil sleeping pill around 6pm then wake up around 1am .....then watch the fight nicely awake ...

Comment

I do yoga on Saturday, after that - same as always on big fight days...

Lock myself in the basement and enjoy!

Comment

drinking boricua tears.

Comment

Same 'ol. Buy beer, margarita mixers, michelada ingredients and lots of snacks. Invite the girlfriend, family and get wasted.

Comment

I got 6 people coming over, gonna get a 24 pack of Heiniken and my boy is bringing the bottles.

Wings from WingZone (awesome spot) and someone will have bud.

I probably won't remember the fight.

Comment

I'll be watching the footy (soccer), from 5pm-7pm. Then the Sky Sports card from 8pm.

The Canelo Vs Cotto card starts around 1, 2am here. So just a case of balancing my drinking through-out the night to make sure i'm awake

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  I'll be watching the footy (soccer), from 5pm-7pm. Then the Sky Sports card from 8pm.

The Canelo Vs Cotto card starts around 1, 2am here. So just a case of balancing my drinking through-out the night to make sure i'm awake

Thats the ticket.

Comment

I'll start drinking Yuengling around noon, probably toting for the first time in months, grilling burgers out in the cold. Partying in my living room......by myself......changing diapers. Can't wait till my son is older so I'll have someone to watch boxing with. (hope he likes it)

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Thats the ticket.
                    I give it up to European fans man, you guys gotta stay up for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X