Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't wait for Saturday.....what will u be doing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Thats the ticket.
    We get used to the early morning fights over here don't we mate.

I always contemplate recording the late fights and watching them the next day...never, ever end up doing it though haha.

Comment

I think there's gonna be like 10-15 people at my crib....most of them smoke too

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        We get used to the early morning fights over here don't we mate.

I always contemplate recording the late fights and watching them the next day...never, ever end up doing it though haha.
        lol its a tough life for us

I dont stay up much any more. Only one in the last few years has been Money vs Manny. But after Saturday night I go on to night shifts so pretty much have to stay up.

When I was younger the killer was the undercard fights. I'd always think 'yeah ill go to bed now, after this fight.' then the next one comes on, and the next is a prospect im following, and the next is a decent competitive fight, and the next is a war, and before you know it its 6am and I'm shouting at my laptop screen because Pacquiao is face down on the canvas

Good times

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I'll be watching the footy (soccer), from 5pm-7pm. Then the Sky Sports card from 8pm.

The Canelo Vs Cotto card starts around 1, 2am here. So just a case of balancing my drinking through-out the night to make sure i'm awake
          Yep for sure that British card then the German card with AA and Murray, this weekend is stacked!

I think I might be missing most of it sadly, what a guy will do to get some pu$$y.

Comment

I'll be at the fight, actually.

Comment

i'm kinda pissed because the fight will start probably past midnight down here. and sunday we have to vote and i like to do it early (it's quicker that way) so probably i won't sleep

Comment

I used to watch the fights on sunday morning, when simbos uploaded the fights a couple of hours after they were broadcasted. I avoided every boxing news site, downloaded the fights without knowing how big the files were and opened the files without watching at the display that shows the running time.

Way better experience than watching the fights tired as hell at 4am

Comment

Eating chicken wings and smoking kush as canelo retires Miguel cotto

Comment

Carnitas, a nice IPA, smoke some twigs, and after dinner a few "bumps" to keep the party going. Gave up Vegas this weekend for Disneyland last week so im gonna let loose this night

Comment

Watching the fight, you?

Comment

Working...
                      X