Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't wait for Saturday.....what will u be doing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
    IL be grilling some burgers and drinking some Coors light with my 64 inch TV in the backyard with my family watching cotto vs canelo...il be rooting hard for cotto...if cotto wins I'm getting g white boy drunk....you?
    Drinking micheladas with the homies.

Comment

carne asada + pollo adobado + cerveza indio
      I hope for an entertaining card

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        lol its a tough life for us

I dont stay up much any more. Only one in the last few years has been Money vs Manny. But after Saturday night I go on to night shifts so pretty much have to stay up.

When I was younger the killer was the undercard fights. I'd always think 'yeah ill go to bed now, after this fight.' then the next one comes on, and the next is a prospect im following, and the next is a decent competitive fight, and the next is a war, and before you know it its 6am and I'm shouting at my laptop screen because Pacquiao is face down on the canvas

Good times
        Haha yeah mate the undercards were a killer for me also. I used to keep up to date with all the prospects, all the fights on the card. Can't do it as much these days..i either skip a few or end up nodding off during them .

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Yep for sure that British card then the German card with AA and Murray, this weekend is stacked!

I think I might be missing most of it sadly, what a guy will do to get some pu$$y.
        Haha i hear you mate. A mans got to do, what a mans got to do :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Haha yeah mate the undercards were a killer for me also. I used to keep up to date with all the prospects, all the fights on the card. Can't do it as much these days..i either skip a few or end up nodding off during them .

Haha i hear you mate. A mans got to do, what a mans got to do :ANYWORD:
          Ffs Ive got my days completely wrong and im working night shift on saturday

Recording and downloading it is

Comment

UK time

6am - get up for work
            7am - start work
            7:30pm finish work
            8pm- get subway, watch crolla vs darley perez
            11pm- got out for a drive to kill time with friends and to get my maccy ds

2-6am be watching hopefully Fight of the year!!!!

Full 24hr no sleep crew

P.S my 55inch TV just got fixed too no ****ty line in the screen
            Last edited by mann187; 11-17-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

IL be grilling some burgers and drinking some Coors light with my 64 inch TV in the backyard with my family watching cotto vs canelo...il be rooting hard for cotto...if cotto wins I'm getting g white boy drunk....you?
              I will be in Makati Manila, watching the fight for free at the filing station restaurant.
              Will roll back to a hotel and get my freak on with a new woman I recently met.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Ffs Ive got my days completely wrong and im working night shift on saturday

Recording and downloading it is
                Bloody hell. Just remember to stay off social media before hand and keep the result a secret. I've often made the mistake of checking facebook or the sky sports app before i've caught up on the fight

Comment

Drinking Ron de Barillito rum. Bbq'n. Bunch of friends over. Watch the fight. Then continue after the fight drinking and moving onto crap table in the house. I'll make time to check in here to gloat cotton victory(hopefully).

Comment

will be 4-5am for me.
                    will be watching on a crappy stream on a strict diet of caffiene/thc and junk food.

Comment

Am l the only guy here who watches fights sober? Lol

Probably work out, have dinner and then enjoy Rigo and Cotto-Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X