No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Looking Very Thin as The Fight Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    canelo's not a middleweight though. he's a super middle.
    ... SM? He should rehydrate at 180+ then...

(#fightward)

Comment

Originally posted by mjgaz6 View Post
      His shoulders and arms look great, but man he looks thin. If he is weighing over 155 in that video I don't see how anything but muscle could come off. His legs already look tiny.

Also, he does look sluggish in the video. Not sure if you can read anything into that from such a short video clip tho...
      ... His shoulders and arms look great because he's about 158 right now...

Comment

War Skeleton Canelo

Comment

Canelo, over the last 3-4 years has almost always looked drained on the scales. LMW or 155 which is apparently a division now just isn't for him but I think a big problem, he lacks in the height department for middleweight. Too broad, not high enough.

Comment

I can see it now, Cotto dominates Canela and the fanboys say he was drained should be good.

Comment

it's easy to see why this fraud does not want to step into the ring with triple ggg

Comment

Canelo always looks unhealthy making weight. Don't how much longer he can do it for without it affecting him in a more serious way.

Comment

I give Cotto more of a chance now than I was before. His money punch is the left hook to the body. And he ShOULD have more stamina in the fight.

Roach will instruct his fighter to kill the body. It just depends if Cotto has the guts to impose himself on the imposing bronze statue with the clay base.

Comment

De La Hoya: "It's water weight doe"

Comment

His physique looks foken perfect, good job Canelo on getting in that type of shape man...

Comment

Working...
                      X