No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Looking Very Thin as The Fight Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    I guarantee you Canelo is urinating dark brown because he's dehydrated and his kidneys are suffering. That's if he even has any liquids in his body to urinate.

If these are the lengths you have to go to to make weight, you're fighting in the wrong weight class!
    Ur a phukkin idiot.... "I guarantee you"..... Lol! Clown!

Comment

it appears that Canelo has trained extremely hard for this fight...it's fantastic how much "we" as a people inspire "others" to long for and attempt to achieve the same levels of success that has already been achieved and realized.
      Canelo is showing Cotto/Boriquas the upmost respect...

Comment

What's his weight at in the video though? He's probably right on the mark at this point.

We'll see how he looks on Saturday, I still hope he moves to 160 in 2016.

Comment

Canelo looks great to me.

Comment

Looks like he trained extremely hard for this fight.

Comment

Everyone looks different. Cutting weight is very difficult for any athlete to endure in this sport, but he looks ready to me. It's mainly GGG guys that are making claims that he looks drained, in hopes of Canelo fighting G at the 160 lb limit. I honestly think Canelo stops the very capable/ Very prepared Cotto late around the 10-11th round!

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                it appears that Canelo has trained extremely hard for this fight...it's fantastic how much "we" as a people inspire "others" to long for and attempt to achieve the same levels of success that has already been achieved and realized.
                Canelo is showing Cotto/Boriquas the upmost respect...
                Good POst!

Comment

And still 5 pounds to lose??? Hmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    oh so now these guys are in the "primes of their careers" lol. but when Floyd beat em it was too old/too young. . i don't know who to root for here, they both got stamina issues, but Cotto's face cuts up and bleeds faster, Nelo might bust him up real bad and stop him late. that's the prediction i'm going with, but i'm not confident.
                    That's right. I too laughed at that silly comment "both are in the primes of their careers" yeah, right. None is. Canelo is still a bit young, naive and inexperienced to be there (because only his few latter fights have been against top level opposition, all prior ones were a padded resume), while Cotto is already a little past his prime now, and has been through many hard battles where he got lots of damage. But when Floyd beat Canelo he was actually too young and even more naive than now and when he beat Cotto he was already past his prime, specially after the beatings he got from Margarito and Manny. So none fought Mayweather in their prime either.

Bottom line, neither is in his prime. And honestly, it's very difficult to ever see a fight of two guys in their primes, it's a very rare coincidence. Maybe the first and second Manny vs. JMM fights and the first fight Leonard vs. Hearns would be good examples of exciting fights with fighters coinciding on being in their primes at the same time? IRDK. It's still the most exciting fight this year. Any person with a little common sense could have imagined that the Manny-Floyd one was gonna be a total dud, simply because Mayweather was involved in it. That was a waste of time and money, I am sure this one will not be even close to that.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 11-17-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Overtrained??

Comment

Working...
                      X