No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Holm Drills Ronda Rousey With Massive KO Kick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Food for thought; she just signed a 7-figure Monster Energy deal last week. Also, last week EA announced they would feature her on the cover of the new UFC video game. Reebock recently signed her to a +$100k/fight deal. Last month it was announced that she would be featured in the remake of Road House, in the Swayze role.
    *Poof*
    Holy Holm just kicked tens of millions of dollars into oblivion. Rhonda isn't the only one crying herself to sleep tonight. Quite a few investors are too.
    I heard there was some prelim discussion about her as Ms. Marvel. She can forget that if she doesn't right this destruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      I am as it goes. I'm trying to understand the need for your white knighting. I remember you being a proponent of her being on the cover of the Ring magazine, and you also seemed to think Floyd fans were the only ones who had an issue with that too. Odd.
      Because Floyd fans hate GGG more than anyone else.

Are you a floyd fan or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Because Floyd fans hate GGG more than anyone else.

Are you a floyd fan or not?
        Erm...I just said I am a Floyd fan.

At least the root of your "pro-Rhonda" stance is now clear. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
          Gina Carano was just like Rousey. Beating less talented girls to faced with a tough fight. Cyborg would have KO'd Rousey also. Rousey is just an evil person who needs to disappear now after being humiliated via KO.
          Carano was a very sweet girl. Even though I could tell she was also manufactured at least she wasn't ****ting on her competition and pulling off all of this clownlike unsportsman like conduct. I just don't like Rousey's arrogant act at all, especially when she has fought absolutely nobody that would push back.

Comment

Seems to be a "you" problem. I see boxing fans, sans the white knights clowning her, just the same way Broner got clowned.

Or is this something to do with her being "close personal friends" with GGG?

"It's because I am white"

Wait a second :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Carano was a very sweet girl. Even though I could tell she was also manufactured at least she wasn't ****ting on her competition and pulling off all of this clownlike unsportsman like conduct. I just don't like Rousey's arrogant act at all, especially when she has fought absolutely nobody that would push back.
              Gina Carano was a better person than the vile low Rousey. Rousey was obnoxious and flat out mean and disgusting. Rousey has no stand up skills and does not know how to box at all. Seeing Rousey KO'd was absolutely great for all America. Holly Holm is just a good person.

Comment

• Please quit all of this talk about Floyd, both haters and *****s.
                She just use Floyd's name to make her seem like this icon athlete and to gain publicity.
                She couldn't beat a novice MMA fighter and better than average pugilist. She needs to concentrate on acting and to figure out a way to beat any fighter than a Soccer mom or part time grocery clerk. Never again do I want to hear that she can beat any male fighter or box with any woman pugilist. She would have her ass handed to her. She is slow, has no foot work and no punch resistance. Did you see when she threw a haymaker at Holly and Holly made her miss. It was like Holly saw that punch a mile away. Ann Sophie Mathis one gave Holly a better tussle in their first fight than Ronda could ever do. In a rematch, the same thing would happen to Ronda. Holly is too athletic, too tall, has better range and footwork than Ronda.

Comment

Erm...I just said I am a Floyd fan.

At least the root of your "pro-Rhonda" stance is now clear. Thanks.
                  So what the hell are you arguing about??

Comment

• The story of the fight was that Rousey could not handle the angles, strength and skillset of a champion level boxer and not some tomato can they recruited from 24 hour fitness.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      So what the hell are you arguing about??
                      I don't know. Why are you crying about people loling at Ronda?

Comment

Working...
                      X