Comments Thread For: Photo: Holm Drills Ronda Rousey With Massive KO Kick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rousey standing game is awful

Comment

I actually have even more respect for Randy Couture now. He knew he couldn't stand up with James Toney so he went for the take down right away. He was smart to not give Toney any chances to counter. Rousey fought dumb. Not only did she show that her standup wasn't great she also showed she wasn't that smart. We all knew if she tried to stand her ground with Holly she would be in trouble but she let pride get in her way.

Congrats to Holly Holm.

Comment

Comment

UFC Anchorwoman: the legend of Ron DaRousey

Comment

Food for thought; she just signed a 7-figure Monster Energy deal last week. Also, last week EA announced they would feature her on the cover of the new UFC video game. Reebock recently signed her to a +$100k/fight deal. Last month it was announced that she would be featured in the remake of Road House, in the Swayze role.
            *Poof*
            Holy Holm just kicked tens of millions of dollars into oblivion. Rhonda isn't the only one crying herself to sleep tonight. Quite a few investors are too.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Food for thought; she just signed a 7-figure Monster Energy deal last week. Also, last week EA announced they would feature her on the cover of the new UFC video game. Reebock recently signed her to a +$100k/fight deal. Last month it was announced that she would be featured in the remake of Road House, in the Swayze role.
              *Poof*
              Holy Holm just kicked tens of millions of dollars into oblivion. Rhonda isn't the only one crying herself to sleep tonight. Quite a few investors are too.
              UFC sold her invincibility into the ground. I mean could u believe there were actually grown ass men talking about how she would be world champion male fighters in both UFC and boxing?? Craziness

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                UFC Anchorwoman: the legend of Ron DaRousey

Comment

I'll beat Floyd doe.

Comment

Can't wait til 2 years from now when Rhonda is doing ****, Dirk diggler gives her shit for using lube and Red Cyclone defends her by saying she really didn't mean what she said about lube and how she has the wettest box ever.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Jesus, I nearly **** myself!

Comment

Working...
                      X