Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Wins Tonight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers that article where Rousey said she gets into fights not boxing matches? ..... she's been downplaying the seriousness of the sport for a while. This is the first "fight" she's been in lool and look how it ended.

As if MMA doesn't have rules of its own, honestly the white knights on this forum have truly been exposed.

Comment

I'm glad to see that arrogant Ronda finally get humbled but I bet most of you guys dissing MMA right now didn't even give a damn about Holly until after she beat Ronda.

Comment

PAC-BOY appears to be taking this L pretty badly. It hasn't been a good year, has it?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          AWWW Pac-girl sounds mad.... seriously you're a joke.

Did you read what I typed?

Boxing was disrespected when the best boxer supposedly couldn't beat a Woman that doesn't even know how to slip a punch.

Maybe she'd whoop your nut hugging behind but a trained man at the pinnacle of his sport? No. She was supposed to be invincible amongst the women, so now that has been debunked they can stop disrespecting boxing by saying she can beat Floyd at anything other than a judo match.
          Boxing...Apples

MMA...Oranges

You...***ing ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            PAC-BOY appears to be taking this L pretty badly. It hasn't been a good year, has it?
            Nah im good. And its been a great year. Let me guess you are another idiot that thinks Boxing won something because a female MMA fighter got beat by another female MMA fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              I'm glad to see that arrogant Ronda finally get humbled but I bet most of you guys dissing MMA right now didn't even give a damn about Holly until after she beat Ronda.
              I still don't give a damn.

Seeing Rousey silenced in devastating fashion is the part people are loving.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Boxing...Apples

MMA...Oranges

You...***ing ******ed
                Man you and other white knights need to get the hell out of here.

Its like beating a dead horse with you morons.

I'm just glad I don't have to hear Rousey talking about **** about boxing again.

Peace b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  Exactly

"Boxing won something doe"

However the only reason that these fools even know of Holly was because she got spotlight in an MMA fight

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    I still don't give a damn.

Seeing Rousey silenced in devastating fashion is the part people are loving.
                    At least you're honest about it.

Comment

For boxing's sake, I hope Canelo/Cotto is able to get better ppv numbers than Rousey/Holm. Two women fighting in Australia in what many perceived as a mismatch shouldn't get more buys than boxing's remaining two biggest stars.

Comment

Working...
                      X