Boxing Wins Tonight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    You tried your really tried.

She is a former boxer. A pretty decent former boxer. Who was trained in MMA for the last 5 years. Shes been fighting in MMA since 2011. quit Boxing in 2013 for good. She also is a kick Boxer. Did Kick Boxing win something too?

What dont you get is the question. She is not JUST a boxer who fought her under Boxing rules. Shes a well rounded fighter that earned that win and beat Rondas ass up. I can give two shlts about Ronda. But boxing didnt win shlt. You probably dont understand this because you're a Floyd and Beiber fan. Which makes it understandable.
    The dude wishes he would have been beiber's stablemate in Bora Bora!

Getting bare fisted by beiber or Holly "john" Holmes!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Don't bother with him.... he's a tool and he's more of a Floyd hater than a Pacquaio fan to be honest. He rarely posts anything about Pac these days lol.

This is a win for boxing! Not necessarily because Holm is an ex boxer but because of the disrespect that the sport received from MMA.

Saying stuff like Rousey would beat Floyd in a real fight or wherever, makes it sound like boxing is a joke. The only people mad about this are the ones that were agreeing with those statements. Rousey couldn't even slip a single punch.

I'm just glad we don't have to hear about that Hypejob again.
      LOL what disrespect are you talking about you gossiping little school girl?

She did not win against a Boxer with ZERO MMA experience.

She got beat by a Mixed Martial Artist with Boxing background and kick boxing

Who hasnt been in a Boxing ring in 3 years and has been in MMA for 5 years now.

Do your home work *** face.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        The dude wishes he would have been beiber's stablemate in Bora Bora!

Getting bare fisted by beiber or Holly "john" Holmes!
        While watching Yusaf Mack videos

Comment

While watching Yusaf Mack videos
          Hahahahaha

LMAO Sensei!

Comment

You tried your really tried.

She is a former boxer. A pretty decent former boxer. Who was trained in MMA for the last 5 years. Shes been fighting in MMA since 2011. quit Boxing in 2013 for good. She also is a kick Boxer. Did Kick Boxing win something too?

What dont you get is the question. She is not JUST a boxer who fought her under Boxing rules. Shes a well rounded fighter that earned that win and beat Rondas ass up. I can give two shlts about Ronda. But boxing didnt win shlt. You probably dont understand this because you're a Floyd and Beiber fan. Which makes it understandable.
            I'm Mexican I'm not in this Floyd vs Paquiao fans drama!!! I'm rooting for boxing!!! Ride with us my Asian Brotha!!!.... Get in the wagon or you get left behind "the boxing wagon"... Pick a side Boxing or MMA??? We must unite!!!

Comment

Should have seen her instagram post about the weigh in, she was worried about Holly Holm because she couldnt rattle her, instead she wound herself up. Holly was composed and relaxed. On top of that she didnt touched gloves so instead she got nearly face planted and KTFOd by an ex boxing champ read it and weep

Lesson to you MMA fans saying shed beat Floyd or other men boxers, no matter what Boxers have around i bet 5% in YOUR sport, whereas in BOXING you guys and girls have 0% chance of winning against anyone with a pulse.

Comment

LOL what disrespect are you talking about you gossiping little school girl?

She did not win against a Boxer with ZERO MMA experience.

She got beat by a Mixed Martial Artist with Boxing background and kick boxing

Who hasnt been in a Boxing ring in 3 years and has been in MMA for 5 years now.

Do your home work *** face.
                AWWW Pac-girl sounds mad.... seriously you're a joke.

Did you read what I typed?

Boxing was disrespected when the best boxer supposedly couldn't beat a Woman that doesn't even know how to slip a punch.

Maybe she'd whoop your nut hugging behind but a trained man at the pinnacle of his sport? No. She was supposed to be invincible amongst the women, so now that has been debunked they can stop disrespecting boxing by saying she can beat Floyd at anything other than a judo match.

Comment

What did it win? please tell me that you dumb mother***er. I can understand if youre 12 and are running around the house in your Yusaf Mack under roos that you would think this way. Woo woo woo Boxing won boxing won...Won what dumbass? Tell me...
                  What are you talking about...did you even read my post that you quoted? I think you confused me w/ someone else. Re-read what you quoted...

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                    I'm Mexican I'm not in this Floyd vs Paquiao fans drama!!! I'm rooting for boxing!!! Ride with us my Asian Brotha!!!.... Get in the wagon or you get left behind "the boxing wagon"... Pick a side Boxing or MMA??? We must unite!!!
                    Are you drunk? WTF are you talking about. Ive watched about 10 MMA fights in my life. I can care less what happens in MMA. What i do know is...Boxing didnt win shlt. lol just because a MMA fighter with Boxing background won a fight in MMA. Spin it spin it...Boxing gained nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      What are you talking about...did you even read my post that you quoted? I think you confused me w/ someone else. Re-read what you quoted...
                      I did. My bad bro lol. And i do agree with you post. :qqq:

Comment

Working...
                      X