Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didn't shock me as Rousey was just the David Price of womens MMA. 12 wins over soccer moms then fights a former world champion boxer at 140-154lbs with a 33-2-3 record, 9-0 as an MMA fighter & 2-1 kickboxing...She stepped up & got creamed. No upset here at all... the numbers don't lie. RR is a Olympian some say but so was Audley Harrison...

Comment

• Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
      Floyd must be laughing
      Beat me to it, I was going to say the same thing!

Comment

• Rhonda Roussey = Gennady Golovkin

Comment

• Holm beat her with the right hand for fun.

I've said it before, RR is a terrible stand up fighter.

Timing and movement made her look like a novice last night.

But she would beat Floyd....doe.
          Last edited by alexguiness; 11-15-2015, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• It was the DeLaHoya effect after putting her on the Ring Cover....

#dammmmOscar

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              From what I read, Holm not only outboxed Rousey, she outkicked her as well. That wasn't a boxing ass whipping that she gave Rousey. It was an MMA ass whipping.
              You didn't watch it. Holm attempted one kick. That was the knockout. Watch the fight. It ended in the first minute of the second round. The entire first round was pure boxing from Holm.

Comment

• That left hand from Holm... beatiful

Comment

• crazy that rousey tried to stand and box, but i think she had no choice at first, holm was not letting her inside to take her down. i kept saying the whole 1st that her gameplan was perfect but what if ronda gets ahold of her? and holly dealt with all it very well and kept to the gameplan ultimatley ending the fight with a huge head kick lol her boxing and moving was beautiful tho it was great to watch take place in a ufc ring

Comment

• rousey actually tried to box, what a mistake that was. holm's boxing skills are light years ahead of hers. that footwork was flawless, that timing and accuracy with the straight left was on point. and i think the blood running down rousey's face made her more emotional, she lost all composure and started just bum rushing like a maniac with no technique, which made her look even more foolish. i actually had flashbacks of hatton/mayweather when ricky got frustrated and started mauling. floyd was lining him up with laser straight rights that couldn't miss.

Comment

• Totally unexpected but then again, you gotta watch out for the underdogs. They're usually the more hungrier ones and that's true to boxing too.

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                      Rhonda Roussey = Gennady Golovkin
                      Golovkin didn't lose to Lemieux, you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X