No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    She was done the minute Oscar de la Chocha jumped on the bandwagon. I swear the man is a jinx. He probably gave her the blueprint too.
    Thanks for the laughs!

Comment

• Exciting fight

I was a big fan of Holm - when I was stationed in Kirtland AFB, I use to watch Holly all the time on the cheap at Isleta. I watched her fight Christy Martin and when she won her world title, all at Isleta and I think I saw her at Sandia. With that being said, I wanted Ronda to win; my daughter loves watching her...but wow was she sloppy and mildly out of shape today.

Ya'll soft ass dudes are on here cheering as if you went in there, to Australia and beat her yourself...what kind of dudes cheer for someone's L. You can say whatever ya'll want about Ronda, but she fights who they put in front of her - all top of the division girls and tonight she met her match. No cherry picking, no weight shenanigans, no glove shenanigans, no waiting out opponents until they're 5 years past their sell-by date - she fights who they put there for her to fight and she should be commended. It's clear that she her gameplan was aweful and Holly made her pay.

Ronda has focused less and less on her career and tonight she paid the price. If UFC puts her in an immediate rematch, she'll get put to sleep - she needs fight a tune-up or two. But see, that's why UFC is successful - at its core, its still a sport and we'll soon see the appropriate rematch.

And in less than a month - one of the most anticipated fights ever for me, Jose Aldo vs Conner McGregor - which will be a war.

I ain't soft like you high school droppouts - I enjoy BOTH sports because at any given moment, even the 7-1 underdog can pull off the improbable. Ya'll talking about humbleness but the first thing ya'll do is come here and sling mud, I mean wtf? Guess what losers, you can enjoy MMA and Boxing - I truly don't understand this "we're better" crap...it's for the birds, usually mentioned by lames.

My kids today got to see a great fight, an improbable outcome - a lesson to be learned in life to be honest and I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
        to be fair, the headkick probably just ended it sooner.
        judging by ronda's face/stature by the end of rd 1, she probably couldnt have taken too many more straight lefts/right hooks/right ups. lol

tagged by punches all night!
        all 8min*
        yea any strike would have finished rousey at that point, she was badly hurt.

Comment

• the way twitter is going on floyd just won his 50th fight and wasnt even in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
            OH now you are a fan LOL. Fraud.
            Ask anyone on here. I'm a Lara fan, he's the epitome of running.

You lost money didn't you

Comment

• This so good this happened, because the UFC tried to do some snake shit on the low by rushing this match up when most felt Holms needed a few more fights, to truly put up a fight. The UFC wanted to get her in there green against Ronda. And it still didnt work.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Exciting fight

I was a big fan of Holm - when I was stationed in Kirtland AFB, I use to watch Holly all the time on the cheap at Isleta. I watched her fight Christy Martin and when she won her world title, all at Isleta and I think I saw her at Sandia. With that being said, I wanted Ronda to win; my daughter loves watching her...but wow was she sloppy and mildly out of shape today.

Ya'll soft ass dudes are on here cheering as if you went in there, to Australia and beat her yourself...what kind of dudes cheer for someone's L. You can say whatever ya'll want about Ronda, but she fights who they put in front of her - all top of the division girls and tonight she met her match. No cherry picking, no weight shenanigans, no glove shenanigans, no waiting out opponents until they're 5 years past their sell-by date - she fights who they put there for her to fight and she should be commended. It's clear that she her gameplan was aweful and Holly made her pay.

Ronda has focused less and less on her career and tonight she paid the price. If UFC puts her in an immediate rematch, she'll get put to sleep - she needs fight a tune-up or two. But see, that's why UFC is successful - at its core, its still a sport and we'll soon see the appropriate rematch.

And in less than a month - one of the most anticipated fights ever for me, Jose Aldo vs Conner McGregor - which will be a war.

I ain't soft like you high school droppouts - I enjoy BOTH sports because at any given moment, even the 7-1 underdog can pull off the improbable. Ya'll talking about humbleness but the first thing ya'll do is come here and sling mud, I mean wtf? Guess what losers, you can enjoy MMA and Boxing - I truly don't understand this "we're better" crap...it's for the birds, usually mentioned by lames.

My kids today got to see a great fight, an improbable outcome - a lesson to be learned in life to be honest and I enjoyed it.
                I've got The Notorious One...

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                  This so good this happened, because the UFC tried to do some snake shit on the low by rushing this match up when most felt Holms needed a few more fights, to truly put up a fight. The UFC wanted to get her in there green against Ronda. And it still didnt work.
                  yo i was talking to this guy at the bar i watched the fight at and we both agreed on this same thing. They wanted to give ronda the best chance at beating holly early and it backfired

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Damn I didn't watch that his little UFC is a sinking ship they're done now. Rousey is all the have
                    She had some nerve disrespecting floyd
                    cant wait for the irish guy to get wrecked by aldo, and your un is aldo too lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Exciting fight

Comment

Working...
                      X