Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Tips in at 160.2 at 7-Day Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      i can tell your new to boxing. but you will claim you been watching for decades. fighters lose way more weight then that in shorter time and many still fight well. by the way its 5 pounds in 7 days stupid ass.

So wrong on many levels. Yes I miscalculated so what (Ive had a few today, loving life)...

STFU and GTFOH with that silly profile pic and sig BIAAAATCH.

#PureHater
      Last edited by nielon; 11-15-2015, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        Go back to school bro... Canelo only needs to loose 5.2 pounds not 7 illiterate sob

your mother, bastard!!!!

"keyboardGanzta"
        Last edited by nielon; 11-15-2015, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          Mmm idk...isn't the last week before a fight supposed to be light work?

Is losing 5.2 pounds in a week light work for Canelo?
          ^^^^ exactly the point I was trying to make... thanks
          Last edited by nielon; 11-15-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

He probably didn't eat for a couple of days for that 7 day weight in....I guarantee Canelo will be above 168 lbs on fight night...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              this doesnt mean canelo has problems to make weight, that is the debate on this post...
              There must be a reason his last few fights have been at 155 or else he would fight at 154 like any normal person would.

Anyways, he should be fine making weight for Cotto.

Comment

I bet Canelo finna struggle with those last 5 lbs ....these upcoming 7 days pure sauna,drinking water and short amount of salad.

Comment

5 pounds isn't a lot, people relax. I just went to the bathroom, used the toilet, and lost 3 pounds.

Canelo just has to digest the Enchiladas and drop off the remaining at the pool.

Comment

Half the people here have no clue that he isn't losing 5lbs in 1 week? He'll sweat that out the night before the weigh-in (if not the morning of) and be back to 160 or higher come fight night. He's probably bigger than 160 right now and dried out a bit for today's weight if they had a target.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                      5 pounds isn't a lot, people relax. I just went to the bathroom, used the toilet, and lost 3 pounds.

Canelo just has to digest the Enchiladas and drop off the remaining at the pool.
                      The process of cutting weight takes more than a couple of days....canelo is in the process right now of cutting weight those last pounds are the hardest because it's usually muscles weight...canelo will most likely make weight but he will surely struggle and weight in more than 168lb fight night...

Comment

Working...
                      X