No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Tips in at 160.2 at 7-Day Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
    I bet Canelo finna struggle with those last 5 lbs ....these upcoming 7 days pure sauna,drinking water and short amount of salad.
    Im glad to know Im not the only one who thinks those last 5 POUNDS WILL BE HELL FOR Canelo!

#WaterAndBreadWeek
    Last edited by nielon; 11-15-2015, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      There must be a reason his last few fights have been at 155 or else he would fight at 154 like any normal person would.

Anyways, he should be fine making weight for Cotto.
      most non-title fights take place at CWs, is a common thing nowadays ...
      but you are right , there is a reason, he uses his leverage to allow him self 1lb over the limit just to make the cutting process easier... if he had a problem with weight he would be doing the CWs at 157 or 158 not 155...
      but again if he is going to be fine making 155 for cotto, i doubt that 154 will kill him...

Comment

Huh, perhaps Nelo won't have any issues with weight. He's got a week in the sauna to look forward to though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Canelo weighed in at 160.2 pounds.
          So, he is **** on point then...... and would make 154 no prob.

I guess that completely fk's the " canelo is a middleweight " brigade LMAO

Comment

... Seems like Canelo's team is banking on using "Robert Garcia fighter's rehydration tactics" come fight night.... (make weight at the last minute and rehydrate to LHW on fight night to have "more punching power"?).... that might hurt Canelo's mobility and endurance in the later rounds, against a Cotto that will be very mobile, will try to box the first face on the fight and then look to finish him in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
              So wrong on many levels. Yes I miscalculated so what (Ive had a few today, loving life)...

STFU and GTFOH with that silly profile pic and sig BIAAAATCH.

#PureHater

ducking ducking ducking ducking - this is all we boxing scene experts say. when 5 guys want to fight 1 and the fighter picks 1 of the 5 then he is ducking ducking ducking the other 4. anyone who loses is a hype job. this is how 99 percent of you guys think, idiots.

DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING, oh a duck, its a clear duck, he is ducking, he is a ducker, all he does it run a marathon. OH ducking ducking, look at me im a boxing scene expert now.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                most non-title fights take place at CWs, is a common thing nowadays ...
                but you are right , there is a reason, he uses his leverage to allow him self 1lb over the limit just to make the cutting process easier... if he had a problem with weight he would be doing the CWs at 157 or 158 not 155...
                but again if he is going to be fine making 155 for cotto, i doubt that 154 will kill him...
                Thats exactly whats up.

Comment

oh quack quack, thats a clear duck, oh gosh a duck, he is a 5 time world champ but he is a hype job, ducking ducking ducking - i am now a boxingscene expert.

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                    ... Seems like Canelo's team is banking on using "Robert Garcia fighter's rehydration tactics" come fight night.... (make weight at the last minute and rehydrate to LHW on fight night to have "more punching power"?).... that might hurt Canelo's mobility and endurance in the later rounds, against a Cotto that will be very mobile, will try to box the first face on the fight and then look to finish him in the later rounds.
                    Been like that for years, since way before Garcia.

It's the same for everyone..... some fighters get an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      ducking ducking ducking ducking - this is all we boxing scene experts say. when 5 guys want to fight 1 and the fighter picks 1 of the 5 then he is ducking ducking ducking the other 4. anyone who loses is a hype job. this is how 99 percent of you guys think, idiots.

DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING, oh a duck, its a clear duck, he is ducking, he is a ducker, all he does it run a marathon. OH ducking ducking, look at me im a boxing scene expert now.
                      Seriously????....I have never used the word "Duck", "ducked", "ducking" or whatever on this site.... Have you been drinking/Smoking too???

Comment

Working...
                      X