Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
    Lets tell it how it really was......

Margarito's wrap was finished passed & signed off by the CSAC inspector
    Richardson then *****ed that he hadn't seen Margarito wrapped & demanded they be cut off. When they were removed Richardson claimed " PLASTER BLOCKS" fell out of the wrap. What happened to those "PLASTER BLOCKS"??
    all that was in the wrap was a used damp gauze pad. That pad was still soft 2 months after when the independent lab testing it proved it HARMLESS.
    If anyone cheated in that fight it was Richardson for blatantly LYING!! & Shane Mosely, a proven & self confessed EPO abuser, who was almost certainly juiced to the gills for that fight
    Margarito was railroaded

I guess they just made that shit up and suspended/revoked plasterito's license just for the fun of it.

Damn ya reachin hard as hell. smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      thats like saying you wont get in trouble for planning to bomb a building as long as you get caught before the bombing lol or attempting to kill somebody you wont get an attempted murder charge?
      Well using that analogy he did get in trouble, Margarito was suspended.

He did get charged with " attempted murder ", in that respect.

Folks are saying..... because it was only attempted murder on Mosley, he didn't kill Cotto..... but really the attempted murder charge on Mosley makes him the #1 suspect for the Cotto murder.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA **** is scared of Margarito to death

VS Margarito - My family is first, this is just boxing, I wont give my life to it

VS Canelo - I am ready for war, I am a fighter first and my family comes second.

Lmfao against Margarito he really thought he was gonna die! lmfao

Comment

• Any of the Cotto fans wanna tell me why Cotto refused VADA testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            I guess they just made that shit up and suspended/revoked plasterito's license just for the fun of it.

Damn ya reachin hard as hell. smh
            bruh,u dont cop a 1 year sentence for putting plaster in ur gloves,thats a lifetime bannage and possible assault charge,siomething that never occured

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Any of the Cotto fans wanna tell me why Cotto refused VADA testing?
              There was a thread before about Cotto using usada.

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              bruh,u dont cop a 1 year sentence for putting plaster in ur gloves,thats a lifetime bannage and possible assault charge,siomething that never occured
              Plasterito got to fight mosley with those plasters they found prefight?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                There was a thread before about Cotto using usada.
                What's the deal regarding that dude?

Still happening or just no testing at all?

Comment

• [QUOTE=CJRock;
                  1... Margarito LEGITIMATELY beat Cotto . He made him QUIT on his knees like a coward

SUGAR RAY LENRD;
                  I DON'T THINK SO BRUH...common sense & conventional wisdom tells another story... When a fighter takes a knee is for too reasons #1) for strategic purposes to take a breather/ get their wind back or #2) He's had enough...This does not signify quiting... quiting is what Chavez,Sr did against Frankie Randall in the 2nd fight, where he told the ref that he did not wantto continue because of a cut on his "FOREHEAD" (not a cut on his eyes). That's quiting, Duran's "no mas", was quitting. If you claim to know so much about boxing, how in hell can you call a fighter a coward? When you use words like that, it shows you don't know ***** about boxing...

CJRock;
                  2,,, Despite Margarito only having one good eye from round 2. Cotto still couldn't put him away even with continual lacing of his eye. It wasn't till Cotto started to wilt AGAIN!!! & Margarito was beating his chest at Cotto, that the crooked doc stopped the fight Not to save Margarito's eye but to save Cotto the embarrassment of Quitting AGAIM!!!!!!

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
                  Son please take a deep breath & exhale...Margarito was getting beat every round, you are just a fan, what is it that you wanted? you really wanted Margarito to continue until his eyes actuallyrolled on the canvas? Son yes he was coming on Cotto punches was doing damage & i think the fighters health comes first. We are always second guessing referees...but you try being in that ring as a ref...that some real sht....

CJRock;
                  The difference is obvious Antonio is a MAN a FIGHTER!!! Cotto is a cowardly QUITTER!!

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
                  If he's such a man than why did he need to try to use plaster against Mosley?
                  How could Cotto be a coward, when he actually fought Margo-cheato again? A coward would have never given him a rematch.

CJRock;
                  Learn a little about boxing before opening your big mouth & putting your foot in it AGAIN !! OK

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
                  Calling Cotto a coward...I doubt you know anything about boxing....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    What's the deal regarding that dude?

Still happening or just no testing at all?
                    IDK im hoping there is.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CJRock;
                      Lets tell it how it really was......
                      Margarito's wrap was finished passed & signed off by the CSAC inspector

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
                      THAT DON'T MEAN DIDDLY SQUAT! Just because the CSAC inspector approved it does not mean anything , this plaster **** looks legit & is hard to the detect, except that the wraps might be a little wet, it takes a while for it to harden, so the CSAC will in most cases miss it. So if Richardson was not there to see them wrap the gloves in front of him, he did the right thing to say hey, them wraps were put on without any of us there to witness it. So as they unwrap it...BINGO! Sheet hits the fan!

CJRock;
                      Richardson then *****ed that he hadn't seen Margarito wrapped & demanded they be cut off. When they were removed Richardson claimed " PLASTER BLOCKS" fell out of the wrap. What happened to those "PLASTER BLOCKS"??

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
                      AND THAT'S WHAT PRECISELY WHAT HAPPENEND...THE BLOCKS CAME OFF...And as far as what happened to those blocks...you tell me. When Mr Richardson went to complain, Margo-cheato & his trainer destroyed the evidence...

CJRock;
                      all that was in the wrap was a used damp gauze pad. That pad was still soft 2 months after when the independent lab testing it proved it HARMLESS.

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
                      GTFOH!!! An "independnt lab testing", hired by who?...Dude just stop right there... Meanwhile on the day of the fight HBO mentioned what happen...

CJRock;
                      If anyone cheated in that fight it was Richardson for blatantly LYING!! & Shane Mosely, a proven & self confessed EPO abuser, who was almost certainly juiced to the gills for that fight
                      Margarito was railroaded

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
                      Yo, are you serious? Now you want to blame Richardson & Mosley...You need help...i've never seen or heard anything like this...i'm speechless...fanatical...

Comment

Working...
                      X