Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Yet Cotto refused drug testing while he looks "better than ever" but hes with Roach doe. lol
    Fear driven post...

#ReadyMadeExcuse101

But doe, Cotto was on the juice doe cuz nelo would was winning but then Cotto punched him too hard in the face doe and Nelo got kinda dizzy and fell down doe and the ref cheated doe by counting too fast doe and saved Cotto doe.

Peasants...funny people.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Fear driven post...

#ReadyMadeExcuse101

But doe, Cotto was on the juice doe cuz nelo would was winning but then Cotto punched him too hard in the face doe and Nelo got kinda dizzy and fell down doe and the ref cheated doe by counting too fast doe and saved Cotto doe.

Peasants...funny people.
      LOL not an excuse. These are facts son. You like to scream and point fingers at other fighters (who arent ricans) and accuse them of cheating but when it comes to Cotto you couldn't fathom him cheating could you? He could stick a needle in his ass right in front of you and you would still find a way to defend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Any of the Cotto fans wanna tell me why Cotto refused VADA testing?

Just a sec please, I'm googling some now..........

OK, I got it..... right, take your pick from the list below.....

And btw, ALL of these excuses are great, they have ALL been used/tested.

* I dont like needles

* taking my blood the day before the fight will weaken me

* I am too proud to take the test

* Floyd is not the commission

* taking my blood will affect my training, even 23-days from the fight

* I feel too disrespected to take the test

* he is bigger than me, so it will weaken me, more than him

* USADA are corrupt

Hope that helped ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          I guess they just made that shit up and suspended/revoked plasterito's license just for the fun of it.

Damn ya reachin hard as hell. smh

Only one person claimed to have seen " PLASTER BLOCKS" & that POS LIED!!!!!!! The CSAC banned Margarito on his word. BEFORE the wraps had been tested. When the pad was proven HARMLESS by the testing lab the CSAC should have indicted Richardson for blatantly lying & Shane Mosely for almost certainly fighting juiced to the gills

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            There was a thread before about Cotto using usada.

Plasterito got to fight mosley with those plasters they found prefight?
            The PLASTERs you mention were proven to be completely harmless by an independent lab that tested them. The CSAC would have been laughed out of court that's why they never tried to indict him
            Nothing has ever been proven against Tony Margarito. If there was one iota of roof he ever cheated I'd be the first on his ass calling for a lifetime ban.
            BUT Shane Mosely is a PROVEN & SELF CONFESSED EPO abuser he was juiced to the gills against Margarito that was OBVIOUS!!!!

Comment

LOL not an excuse. These are facts son. You like to scream and point fingers at other fighters (who arent ricans) and accuse them of cheating but when it comes to Cotto you couldn't fathom him cheating could you? He could stick a needle in his ass right in front of you and you would still find a way to defend it.
              Laughable. It's more likely Canelo is cheating. Just look at the long history of PEDs, plaster and tainted fajita meat.

Blame it on the weekend BBQ and that tainted beef ala Erik Morales.

#ReadyMadeExcuses

Comment

• Margarito's whole career ended up being about the punishment he can take without getting KO'ed. I don't think Canelo is like that, he has more of a winner mentality, he doesn't take pride in taking beatings. If Cotto wins by decision or TKO Canelo will be very disappointed equally. There is no victory in not getting stopped. Margarito will go down as a no-name, non-HOF'er, cheating fighter who had a short career due to the beatings he received.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  Laughable. It's more likely Canelo is cheating. Just look at the long history of PEDs, plaster and tainted fajita meat.

Blame it on the weekend BBQ and that tainted beef ala Erik Morales.

#ReadyMadeExcuses
                  LOL right. If Cotto wins he gets full credit from me either way. No excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                    The PLASTERs you mention were proven to be completely harmless by an independent lab that tested them. The CSAC would have been laughed out of court that's why they never tried to indict him
                    Nothing has ever been proven against Tony Margarito. If there was one iota of roof he ever cheated I'd be the first on his ass calling for a lifetime ban.
                    BUT Shane Mosely is a PROVEN & SELF CONFESSED EPO abuser he was juiced to the gills against Margarito that was OBVIOUS!!!!
                    He got caught RED-HANDED you dick. Inserts AND substances.

It takes a certain type of " fan " to defend a glove-loader.

Comment

LOL right. If Cotto wins he gets full credit from me either way. No excuses.
                      Fair enough Bdock. May the best man win either way it will be a great fight for us. Can't believe this fight is right around the corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X