Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Manfredy Wants A Rematch With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...that was sad to watch. Why would they even put that video up?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      It looks legit. People are in denial, hes in bad shape. Here is is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LWMRSujGmM

not looking too good, the tats are him, his eye is busted, his speech is slurred
      Wtf is that? **** looks like dildos.

Comment

Drug abuse more than likely.

A real shame. He's in bad shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Aren't you late for your GLAAD meeting?
          Don't you worry about me, bruh. You are the one walking around with a mushroom tip dangling off of your beak.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            I'm not sure if this is a real video but I found this a little shocking so I wanted to share. I haven't heard much from this guy for a long time. Anyone know what's wrong with him?

yo wtf happened to him? I remember an interview with him online from like 7 years ago and he sounded normal said he was clean and sober and was a born again christian, he can barely open his eye and sounds like he is on meth or some drugs in that video you posted. Its sad he looks like he was about to cry and have a flashback and can barely speak.

This is how Angel used to sound, normal and sane,
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_188Qwqmow

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnut712 View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asyLVt8BSY

Here is one from 11 months ago. Sounds nothing like him
              wtf sounds just like him in the new video, what do you mean sounds nothing like him? turn the volume up Angel is slurrying and has a heavy tongue in here and difficulty speaking.

I remember Angel had a drug problem, and tried to commit suicide in his bed whole coked up on cocaine. Its sad that he might be back on drugs again, the way he is talking he might have gotten back on the stuff, unless he has some parkinsons or something?

Comment

Wow, don't know what to say but it seems drug would have played a part in this sort of behaviour/looks. Stay away from drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Wow, don't know what to say but it seems drug would have played a part in this sort of behaviour/looks. Stay away from drugs.
                  Apparently that is the result of a car accident.

Comment

Why did the interviewer edit the video? He should put up the entire video with the question he asked Angel. Angel is clearly emotional and angry at the same time, he is basically crying and angry, whatever the interviewer said or talked to him about brought back some painful memories and made him have tears of rage.

Angel is clearly not all there, and its sad, but why did he say you owe me a TEN N$gg$r? whats up with that? is he referring to drugs or money? why did he have to call him the N word?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnut712 View Post
                      Apparently that is the result of a car accident.
                      I don't believe that, that can't just be a result of car accident. Boxing probably played a part and am sure his drug abuse played a part in that too. For me his car accident is related to his drug abuse and his drug abuse is related to his boxing career.

Comment

Working...
                      X