Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Manfredy Wants A Rematch With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    **** ok, guess its him.

Still what the eff is up with his eye??? And his voice??? I don't remember him having severe David Reid eye ever. And he sounds like he's about 73 years old.

Times are tough as f#ck I guess.
    Okay maybe it is him, but there still seems something funny about that first one.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnut712 View Post
      Bloody hell, I would not have believed it had that not been posted. What is wrong with him??? Is he back on drugs? Why is his eye like that?
      In the interview you posted he said he was in a bad car accident where he sustained an injury right over his eye. Maybe he didn't show signs of damage back then but he is showing signs now?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnut712 View Post
        Okay maybe it is him, but there still seems something funny about that first one.
        Seems like he's on drugs and said it for money or something lol. Looks like he's about to cry while saying it

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          In the interview you posted he said he was in a bad car accident where he sustained an injury right over his eye. Maybe he didn't show signs of damage back then but he is showing signs now?
          I did not listen to the whole interview. I interviewed him back around the time of the Courtney Burton fight. No one would ever sanction a fight with his eye like that, and accident damage. If Angel did not have good insurance, maybe medical bills hurt him if he needs money.
          Last edited by boxingnut712; 11-09-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

I can understand his desire to fight Mayweather. I would like to fight Mayweather myself. Mayweather's opponents always get at least a few million dollars. He hasn't had a fight in about 15 years. He is not pay for view material.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              That interview was done nine years ago. The poster said it was done in 2006. The video I posted was from this year.

It looks legit. People are in denial, hes in bad shape. Here is is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LWMRSujGmM

not looking too good, the tats are him, his eye is busted, his speech is slurred

Comment

Damn he's in bad shape.

I seem to recall him having drug and alcohol abuse issues years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Damn he's in bad shape.

I seem to recall him having drug and alcohol abuse issues years ago.
                  I think the punishment he sustained in boxing, combined with the drug abuse, and the several car accidents he was involved in badly damaged his brain.

Comment

That was kinda disturbing.

Comment

damn.......

Comment

Working...
                      X