Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a damn joke

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Current bet. Come see me 1st when you put $$$$ on GGG and I'll back that up 4 Ward. No amount will even save you.
      Yeah and you get back to me when Ward decides to man up and take on Alexander Brand.

Comment

Hanz, come tell us how this is an amazing thing for boxing. ******.

Comment

It would indeed be interesting to follow the money trail propping up this pathetic excuse for a human being. Boxing disgusts me at times. This is one of em.

Comment

santa cruz/mares was for the super belt that walters lost on the scales so this doesn't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              santa cruz/mares was for the super belt that walters lost on the scales so this doesn't surprise me
              So...Broner becomes a 4x division world title by not even fighting for it in the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Natas, respectfully, the WBA elevated both solely so they could benefit from the additional sanctioning fee. They didn't elevate GGG for a noble reason and Broner "just because".

The end result is Both being super champ allows for a regular champ at the same weight, which is wrong in any circumstance.

I get you like GGG and I get he was ducked, but these decisions can't be looked at separately. They must be judged from the perspective of the WBA only.

These decisions are equally wrong and equally damaging to the sport.
                I'm not sure why you're struggling to see or even acknowledge that my only point is that the two scenarios were different, regardless if "right" or "wrong". Golovkin (regular) vs Geale (super) was ordered by the WBA. Geale refused and the WBA stripped Geale and elevated Golovkin to super as a result. That is different than the Broner situation, clearly, which again was my only point from the get go. Nothing else was implied on my part man. I already agreed fighters should fight in the ring for belts.

I also have no real understanding of what separates a Super champion from a Regular champion anymore especially considering they have interim champions as well, and I doubt even the WBA understands. Nothing they do is clear or makes any sense (look at the Eubank Jr. fuckery).

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  WBC are right behind these guys.....

WBC Champ

WBC Silver Champ

WBC Interim Champ

WBC #1 Contender
                  The WBC at least tries to make fights happen now. I'd say the WBO is behind the WBA now.

Comment

That is straight absurd he won a vacant belt never has defended it and gets elevated , sounds legit

I mean usually Super champs have to make a certain # of defenses before they make this claim

Comment

To promote him as "Super-Clown" status would be more suitable to me, but to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X