Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward beating up and dropped by Uzbek boxer in 2004 Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ward's always been a fraud. what utter garbage. people really think that is boxing? on what planet? now we know why this fool ducked everyone. he needs his refs to let him run in and hold every 3 seconds wlad style. the cheating and corruption started over a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NapoleonCake View Post
      And people say he'll handle Kovalev

Kovalev also Knocked out cold by uzbek boxer in 2008.

Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        If this isn't proof Ward isn't overrated then who knows what is
        What a complete bum, fake gold medal chump.
        But the inside game doh!! no clinch it's inside game broh!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Exposed? Questionable chin? :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Notice how the biased judges with the clicker were ignoring every punch the Uzbek landed?
            I actually never watched the Olympics in 2004 but I'm glad I view some of that stuff, that was a straight up robbery right there the Uzbek exposed Ward, knocked him down several times and beat him up it was a joy to watch but ruined by a blatant fix job in favour of Ward.

at least you are honest

most of the guys in this thread didn't even click the link, so you're at least more learned than they are, after having not watched the fight prior to commenting

some of these euros fight amateur into their 30's. their 30's!

ward was a 20 year old kid, FFS. imagine what he'd to to a 20 year old kid in the olympics now

Comment

if ward sucks so bad, you guys must really think your favorite european heroes are awful, because our andre f#cking spanked them.

if ward sucks, carl froch is the most overrated boxer of all time. ward beat him with two broken bones in his left hand. he is left handed!

Comment

Working...
              X