So the truth is revealed Ward can't funk with that Central Asian style
    lol...

Comment

omg ya reaching hard as hell

Comment

Lovely little find there sir

Comment

If this isn't proof Ward isn't overrated then who knows what is
          What a complete bum, fake gold medal chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            If this isn't proof Ward isn't overrated then who knows what is
            What a complete bum, fake gold medal chump.
            He is not only who exposed in amateurs... Kovalev was Knocked out cold by uzbek boxer in 2008.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB2pBTdbXOo

lol... uzbeks exposed 'SOG' and 'Krusher'.
            Last edited by oscar9992; 11-06-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Who did Ward beat in the AM's anyone know if it was anyone worth anything? Apparently he's been cherry picking since his AM days, avoiding tournaments with tough competition and finally moving up to light-heavyweight to avoid a stacked division at middle.

Just what I heard though, any truth?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                He is not only who exposed in amateurs... Kovalev was Knocked out cold by uzbek boxer in 2008.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB2pBTdbXOo

lol... uzbeks exposed 'SOG' and 'Krusher'.
                Uzbeks need to turn their asses into professionals quick, America definitely not gonna be doing so well in boxing if all these Eastern Europeans turn pro lol they'll be hoping another cold war happens again to save their precious Andre Ward's of this world.

Comment

Why do people admire Ward's jab & grab style? Ward hugged that Uzbek more than he does his own wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Uzbeks need to turn their asses into professionals quick, America definitely not gonna be doing so well in boxing if all these Eastern Europeans turn pro lol they'll be hoping another cold war happens again to save their precious Andre Ward's of this world.
                    I realize this fits your anti American agenda but are you really this stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      I realize this fits your anti American agenda but are you really this stupid?
                      I actually like a lot of American fighters I just despise scumbags who ruin the paying fans, those who go against the rule book and provide zero entertainment.

Adrien Broner, Bradley, Shawn Porter, Keith Thurman, Tony Thompson, James Kirkland, Brandon Rios and so and so on I have love for those who have love for the fans, for those who don't try and treat boxing fans as idiots by their blatant lack of respect for the sport by trying to break every rule they possibly can **** THEM!

Comment

Working...
                      X