This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    lol your trolling is a D- bruh. Do you know who you're dealing with?
    Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    You should go give that fat wife of yours some loving. Dinner in bed anyone? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Your MO seems to be accusing others of exactly what you're guilty of. You don't have facts, you're not educated in the sport, you throw tantrums like a bytch, get completely out of your mind when someone disagrees with you. I only know who you are because you're ankle biting me all the time. If you can't articulate a point and want to just slap and spit at me, have at it. I'm not bothered by internet troll tantrums. Put on ignore rather than freaking out at everything I post.
      yous a clown I have never quoted you before lol. You got me confused with someone else. and I gave you the facts on vada and your world crashed now we are here but....

internet life is not that serious idgaf. go spread more misinformation to support someone you dont even know but it makes you feel better, pathetic imo but hey everyone gots to do what they gotta do to make it through life.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        There you have it...that'll be the excuse all you haters will use when he KO's Canelo
        Excuse me, Canelo hater. Don't you mean IF he KO's Canelo? Do you know the outcome of fights before they happen? If you do that is quite a talent you have. Since you know in advance that Cotto wins by KO how many thousands of dollars did you bet on Cotto to win by KO? You do know Canelo is a three to one betting favorite so the smart money is on Canelo.

Comment

It still boggles my mind wbc is doing vada testing.

This is just the beginning.

None of haymons fighters are allowed to do it ever since vada caught Peterson & berto. Haymon ran from vada like the plague.

Comment

Have they put this question to Team Cotto? Like to hear this from both Teams.

Comment

Changing my prediction to Cotto 1st Round KO.

Comment

wBC
                Needs to be replaced by AP-WBC
                All PEDs- al the time. No banned substances!
                Coke, heroin, meth, oxy, Molly, all drugs all the time.

You can get high during the fight!

All fights sponsored by a drug cartel coalition!

Cartel names on the ring posts and canvas!

MMA type gloves!

But all drugs all the time.

Mandatory drug testing to make sure each fighter has some illegal drugs in his system.

Lifetime ban for being clean one time!
                No exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  You got a fat wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Have they put this question to Team Cotto? Like to hear this from both Teams.
                    Not yet, I bet it will be in Doug Fischer's next journal on the ring website

Comment

doesnt matter if cotto is juiced to the grills or not,nelo taxing that ass

wasy work

Comment

Working...
                      X