This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    You keep showing us how ignorant you are.

USADA is useless. I'm not sure VADA is good enough, but at least it has caught several fighters in world championship fights. VADA is more complete testing than USADA. Still masking agents can pass a test, but it's harder with VADA.

For example, Mayweather would have broken the VADA code by taking the IV. You are not allowed to do that suspicious stuff with VADA.

Comment

I can't suggest Cotto is PED'd up to the gills just cuz he wanted USADA (assuming thats the case) & GBP/Canelo wanted VADA. Why can't boxing just have one of anything ffs?

Boxing needs one centralized power running it so baddddd. Can't make fights now for about 6 different reasons (alphabet bs, promoter bs, tv network bs, weight bs, etc.) how long before USADA vs VADA become one of those deal breaker things.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Hahaha, that's why you're PMS'ing all over NSB right? GTFOH. Guarantee you bump this thread after Raggedy Ann gets his ass whipped. STEROIDS DOE!!!
        That's why you're on full damage control swinging from cotto's pink jock strap Could you imagine cotto(jotto) fans if the roles were reversed? NSB would be a shet storm to say the least. Ill be bumping this thread laughing at you Ricans that predicted a "schooling" while hes kneeling to the king (puns intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          You two ladies need to get a room. Never seen either one post anything that didn't happen to support whoever's nuts you're swinging from. Vada has indeed made enemies in the bizand it has nothing to do with manipulating results. Do some reading on articles that don't involve gay **** in the title.
          you mad, lol

Face the facts homie and stop being so butt hurt over trivia shit that in no way at all affects your life.

this is a boxing forum and we are discussing boxing, did I tell you any lies? told you the truth now DEAL WITH IT!

dude was spreading misinformation and gets corrected lmfao and now has the nerve to try and call people out on nut hugging lmfao. I aint never lied, spread misinformation for some damn boxer I support lmfao you clown.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-06-2015, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            That's why you're on full damage control swinging from cotto's pink jock strap Could you imagine cotto(jotto) fans if the roles were reversed? NSB would be a shet storm to say the least. Ill be bumping this thread laughing at you Ricans that predicted a "schooling" while hes kneeling to the king (puns intended)

That's exactly what I'm going to do after the "STEROID FREAK MIGUEL COTTO" beats the shyt out of poor little Canelito, Hahahahaha....

Comment

That's exactly what I'm going to do after the "STEROID FREAK MIGUEL COTTO" beats the shyt out of poor little Canelito, Hahahahaha....
              How about I put you on ignore so you can't reply either way Its a win-win for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                How about I put you on ignore so you can't reply either way Its a win-win for me

Comment

lol your trolling is a D- bruh. Do you know who you're dealing with?

Comment

You should go give that fat wife of yours some loving. Dinner in bed anyone? lol

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
                      you mad, lol

Face the facts homie and stop being so butt hurt over trivia shit that in no way at all affects your life.

this is a boxing forum and we are discussing boxing, did I tell you any lies? told you the truth now DEAL WITH IT!

dude was spreading misinformation and gets corrected lmfao and now has the nerve to try and call people out on nut hugging lmfao. I aint never lied, spread misinformation for some damn boxer I support lmfao you clown.
                      Your MO seems to be accusing others of exactly what you're guilty of. You don't have facts, you're not educated in the sport, you throw tantrums like a bytch, get completely out of your mind when someone disagrees with you. I only know who you are because you're ankle biting me all the time. If you can't articulate a point and want to just slap and spit at me, have at it. I'm not bothered by internet troll tantrums. Put on ignore rather than freaking out at everything I post.

Comment

Working...
                      X