This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    This site posted an article in August. They deleted it but you can still see it as the first result if you Google "Canelo Cotto usada random". The article was live as of 2 weeks ago. I know because I've been interestedt o see if they follow thorough or if it was just talk.
    As far as I know there is no drug testing for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Didn't know he was a Bears fan.
      I tagged the wrong bigjavi lol but I fixed it.

Comment

Cotto needed steroids to whip my boy hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Cotto needed steroids to whip my boy hahaha
          Cotto is getting KTFO either way that's the sad part.

Comment

Cotto is juiced to the gills and getting knocked around like a ragdoll in sparring by Glen fckng Tapia You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
              you read wrong, its the cheapest and only people who are upset are the ones that they caught and reported the failed test to the boxing commission. Only reason promoters like USADA is because USADA only reports to the person who hired them and does not report findings to the boxing commission.
              Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              You keep showing us how ignorant you are.

USADA is useless. I'm not sure VADA is good enough, but at least it has caught several fighters in world championship fights. VADA is more complete testing than USADA. Still masking agents can pass a test, but it's harder with VADA.

For example, Mayweather would have broken the VADA code by taking the IV. You are not allowed to do that suspicious stuff with VADA.
              You two ladies need to get a room. Never seen either one post anything that didn't happen to support whoever's nuts you're swinging from. Vada has indeed made enemies in the biz and it has nothing to do with manipulating results. Do some reading on articles that don't involve gay **** in the title.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-06-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Cotto is getting KTFO either way that's the sad part.

Hahaha, that's why you're PMS'ing all over NSB right? GTFOH. Guarantee you bump this thread after Raggedy Ann gets his ass whipped. STEROIDS DOE!!!

Comment

Interesting! ** on his win over Martinez !

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    As far as I know there is no drug testing for the fight
                    I had a feeling they'd pull that. I thought the drug test announcement was just for appearances. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Wasn't y'all ****ting on VADA after all the Floyd IV bs??? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X