Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we all hate Al Haymon, why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watch PBC's matches on youtube or other sites on replay, I never watch them live

That way I can see the (few) interesting matches from Haymon and still contribute to his downfall by not increasing his TV ratings

but overall I'm against Haymon and his mismatches, I still cant forgive the man who was responsible for Garcia-Salka
    Last edited by lopetego; 11-05-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Lmao there highest rated fight was there first fight.

Ratings been going down ever since.

Not going to lie think it's a little discouraging that the Primetime NBC rating have continued to slide and I think still have the 4 most watched telecasts for the year. You write as if the NBC cards are pulling in #s when Main Events were putting on shows on NBC

. ESPN viewership seemed to steadily increase and all those rating still slaughter almost every single HBO rating except ,Nelo / Kirkland which piggybacked off May/Pac.

But for whatever reason you'll ignore that and just post your typical negativity to fit you agenda. But you can't LOL about the first sentence I wrote that by the end of the year PBC events will pretty much be 70-80% of the highest watched boxing telecasts for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Have you seen Showtimes or PBC's ratings?

They would suggest a lot of fans did stop watching.
        I dont believe that! I believe the subscribers on those channells just automatically watch, just because its on! But as long as you arent a hypocrite, and stopped watching as well!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
          You are naive and ignorant if you think he his hurting himself, he is actually banking more then his boxers. He is uses investors money to buy slots and pay his fighters (not his own money) and he takes home a 15% from their pay before taxes so it is in his very interest to put on the most fights he possibly can and to pay them the most he possibly can, WHY? because he is making money, real money that goes into his account that no one can take back no matter what and that includes if PBC fails miserably.

So dont be naive to think he is doing this to give us free boxing, its all part of a bigger plan to get himself rich as possible off of the sport.

FYI: PBC ratings are steady dropping and dropping. So PBC is failing.
          Its not about money bro! If this fails, he will look stoopid! He put himself on the line, and as Dana White put it, Al went all in to give us free boxing! No matter how you say it, cut it, slice it, he will be the one who looks dumb if it fails!

Why didnt showtime put the fights on CBS for free? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            what did he put on the line? It is investors money not his and he will pocket about 20% of that $450 million or however much it is in the fees he charges his fighters. He will probably pocket close to $100 million and laugh on his way to the bank.

It was a brilliant business move on his part. If it works he still has that $100 mil and gets the networks to buy the fights and he will keep making more cash. If it fails he still has that $100 mil in his pocket.
            Nah homie! If it fails, HE will look stoopid! He THOUGHT that by making it free that everyone would tune in, and ratings would be through the roof!

As Dana put it, he went all in! His reputation is on the line and he prides himself on being a smart businessman! If you arent for it, as long as you refuse to watch the fights, Im cool!

No one likes a hypocrite!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              hes buying time with other peoples money and putting it in his own pocket. not paying out of his own pocket smh
              If it fails, he will look foolish! He took boxing and put it on free tv! If you hate Al, then why dont you stop watching his fighters? Nobody likes a hypocrite!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                so ur going to let hate of a promoter decide whether u watch his fighters or not? seems pretty lame honestly. I hate oscar i still watch his fighters i used to hate arum i still watched all his fights. You telling me ur not going to watch thurman vs porter cause u dont like haymon? seriously bro give me a break. I get why people get mad at pbc but when ur putting on the amount of fights pbc is putting on tv ur going to have mismatches theres no way around it but pbc is making better fights get over ur hate bro its ridiculous childish and worthless
                Im not an Al hater! This thread is for people who claim that Al is ruining the sport, and want him to fail!

You cant sit up here and make up lies, but then you refuse to miss the fights! Thats fraud work right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  People hate the garbage fights he puts on as main events....
                  And the dude is making commission on every fighter he has and pays them from some trust of like $400 million....he's running a scheme where he gets rich and in 2-3 years boxing is off tv again and only on HBO-Showtime where they pay for the fights and he still gets his commission..

When he puts on good fights, people watch....
                  His fighters fight who they choose! You have been one of the vocal haters of Al, but you refuse to stop watching!

I dont know about his paycheck and I cant speak on things I dont know! Everyone pretends they are business men when they ARENT! But he prides himself on being a smart businessman and if this fails, we all know he will look stoopid! Dont get up here and lie about how none of that matters!

This dude went ALL THE WAY IN and put his rep on the line for the sport! It has to be commended, because I knew this would fail!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Its not about money bro! If this fails, he will look stoopid! He put himself on the line, and as Dana White put it, Al went all in to give us free boxing! No matter how you say it, cut it, slice it, he will be the one who looks dumb if it fails!

Why didnt showtime put the fights on CBS for free? Lol
                    because how they gonna pay the for the event then? it clears brands dont want to buy the commercial spot? so how they gonna earn money to pay the boxers then? you want them to give away money to boxers out of charity like haymon does with other peoples money?

I bet if someone gave showtime/cbs 500 million dollar to put boxing on cbs they will put it on too lol.

you say it aint about the money but without the money none of this is possible lol and haymon can care less if it fails he taking at least %15 off the top so thats at least 75million in his bank, you think he cares that some internet dudes and his peers get a chuckle cause he failed? lol

pssh come up frm haymon lap and get some air and grab your bearings homie.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      I only watch PBC's matches on youtube or other sites on replay, I never watch them live

That way I can see the (few) interesting matches from Haymon and still contribute to his downfall by not increasing his TV ratings

but overall I'm against Haymon and his mismatches, I still cant forgive the man who was responsible for Garcia-Salka
                      Haymon lets his fighters fight who they want! He may babysit his up and coming fighters, but after a while he lets the fighters choose! Vanes said he turns those fights down!

And you still watch the fights on yt? Stop watching at all!

Comment

Working...
                      X