Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we all hate Al Haymon, why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Keyword; BUYING! He put his kneck and money on the line to make boxing free! You didnt say anything that can outweigh that! He is only hurting himself if it backfires, and he did it all to give us free boxing!
    You are naive and ignorant if you think he his hurting himself, he is actually banking more then his boxers. He is uses investors money to buy slots and pay his fighters (not his own money) and he takes home a 15% from their pay before taxes so it is in his very interest to put on the most fights he possibly can and to pay them the most he possibly can, WHY? because he is making money, real money that goes into his account that no one can take back no matter what and that includes if PBC fails miserably.

So dont be naive to think he is doing this to give us free boxing, its all part of a bigger plan to get himself rich as possible off of the sport.

FYI: PBC ratings are steady dropping and dropping. So PBC is failing.

Comment

I have to give it to Al! He put his head on the line, and invested allot of money into the sport! I already knew that he wouldnt flip a profit, and he will most likely LOSE all of the money, and wont make any in return!

Look at the sacrifice he made for the sport! I see allot of people want him to fail and hate him even though he is putting himself on the line, with zero to no chance of a return!

So why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights, and his fighters? Why be hypocritical?

That way he CAN fail quicker than he probably will already!
      Because the majority of boxing fans are weak willed glass brained frauds

They can't resist watching fights even if they detest the match up

Comment

I have to give it to Al! He put his head on the line, and invested allot of money into the sport! I already knew that he wouldnt flip a profit, and he will most likely LOSE all of the money, and wont make any in return!

Look at the sacrifice he made for the sport! I see allot of people want him to fail and hate him even though he is putting himself on the line, with zero to no chance of a return!

So why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights, and his fighters? Why be hypocritical?

That way he CAN fail quicker than he probably will already!
        what did he put on the line? It is investors money not his and he will pocket about 20% of that $450 million or however much it is in the fees he charges his fighters. He will probably pocket close to $100 million and laugh on his way to the bank.

It was a brilliant business move on his part. If it works he still has that $100 mil and gets the networks to buy the fights and he will keep making more cash. If it fails he still has that $100 mil in his pocket.

Comment

Keyword; BUYING! He put his kneck and money on the line to make boxing free! You didnt say anything that can outweigh that! He is only hurting himself if it backfires, and he did it all to give us free boxing!
          hes buying time with other peoples money and putting it in his own pocket. not paying out of his own pocket smh

Comment

Cause it's free

Comment

I was pulling for PBC to do good since I am a boxing fan. It's nice that there are fights on Tuesday,Wednesday and even Sunday but the truth is that PBC doesn't have any megafights to make if they don't work with other promoters or network.

Quillin vs Jacobs is there megafight?? The fight is happening and your going to see that nobody gives a dam about both fighters even if it's in Brooklyn.

PBC's fighters will be in a rude awakening once Al Haymon checks out in his boxing Ponzi scheme and fighters will not get over paid

Comment

I watch very few pbc fights. Most of them are absolute schit.

Comment

Bookmarks thread

Comment

Why don't you just quit watching boxing entirely. I think Arum is perhaps the answer to who's the antichrist...I mean if I believed in an antichrist, but I'm watching TR fights at every opportunity cuz I dig boxing. What kinda half a momo boxing fan is protesting boxing on TV?

Comment

Because then we couldn't complain about entrance music and production values.

Comment

Working...
                      X