No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    Who should I trust, you or Kathy Duva? Decisions decisions...
    Really , get real bro, you must be on that Broner, Crawford, Ward , Mayweather train too. Besides Crawford all the others a *******, who hold and talk s***. Get real dude and learn something about Boxing before you talk.

Comment

Time for people to start turning on Crawford lol

Comment

Its shameful that a fighter as solid as
        Go-love-him , reputation proceeds him more for being a coward , than it does for his KO streak .

Comment

Andre Ward beats the brakes off of GGG. Anyone with any sense knows that. The circle jerk is crazy. Floyd gans looked to Ward to save there guy. Then GGG fans looked to Kovalev to save theirs. Everybody is calling everybody hypocrite, but they're all doing the same thing.

Even Crawford is a hypocrite and he's probably worse. His team contacted Postol (same division), then reneged and went and fought Jean instead. Ward, GGG, Kova and Floyd at least were separated by weightclasses, what was his excuse??

Comment

Although everything he said made perfect sense and he praised GGG, people will only read the headline and comment. I guess Crawford is now on the coincidental list.

Comment

Postol's about to get a new fan base lol

Comment

Did anyone actually read the article?

Comment

I don't know if I believe that.

Comment

Crawford's biggest achievements have been beating a 126 lb gamboa at 135,and beating 2 of Pacquiaos sparring partners. How about he fights postol or imam before he talks about fighters avoiding other fighters.

Comment

Cripple G hasn't fought one good fighter,way too over rated,his best wins were against geale and Rubios leftover..too bad boxing now days is followed by fan boys and not fans of the sport..bumlovkin fans are also ronda fans

Comment

Working...
                      X