No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Gennady Golovkin Pays a Visit To Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    What are you 9 years old talking like that? She lost, it happens. I didn't see Floyd fighting last night did you? The way you talk, Floyd was in there fighting himself. That's desperate man. Fact remains Floyd would get his ass handed to him in an mma fight b/c he's not trained for it.
    Wasn't last night an MMA fight? And she got her **** boxed off and knocked the fuk out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Hmmm... I remember you! Didn't see you in the Ronda blog for this last fight! LMAO.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      Face it you fuking idiot...Floyd didnt win. Holms beat Rousey MMA style. Not Floyd.

Comment

Why are people even mentioning her with Floyd any more?

Rod Salka would probably put her in a coma.

Comment

Ronda can still beat Floyd

in a judo match, with judo rules.

no punches allowed

that's her only chance

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Face it you fuking idiot...Floyd didnt win. Holms beat Rousey MMA style. Not Floyd.

Floyd beat your fuccking idol!! Rousey got her ass whipped by a former boxer champion. And your ***ggot ass wants to talk? #48 hasn't been the same since he got that ass beat. HAHAHA

pac-tards. A grown ass man with the name pac-boy? Fuccking ****! I'm having too much fun. 2015 been a great year. Floyd schooled #48 Rousey got knocked smooth the fuuck out like your idol did HAHAHAHA!

Pussie!!! Keep sucking #48 off pussie

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Wasn't last night an MMA fight? And she got her **** boxed off and knocked the fuk out.
              Yeah, because people throw kicks all the time in boxing.

Comment

You was making it seem Ronda could beat Floyd. She got her ass whipped by a former boxer who switched to MMA in 2013. No way in fuuck could she beat a man. Especially the best boxer. Your ***ggot ass tried to make a slick comment about Ronda and lil g being a Floyd fans nightmare. Like they are threats. GTFOH.

Rousey is all hype and your bum ass ate that shyt up like Scooby snacks. Or else your stupid ass wouldn't have made that comment. Floyd never lost or def got knocked the fuuck out like that. I know your punk ass was hurt. Like I said it feels good to rub that shyt in. Fuuck what you say... look at the comment you made a few days ago. Now EAT that shyt chump.

I wonder if you will say that same shyt in that thread of Rousey laying flat on the matt??? Naw you don't wanna touch that thread. HAHAHAHAHA
                #1 - It's pathetic for little nut-huggers like yourself to be so ecstatic over Rousey losing an mma fight to another mma fighter. It shows how desperate you were for any kind of victory.

#2 - Floyd would still lose to her or some like her if he tried, which based on all the **** you're spewing makes him extra pathetic in mma.

#3 - Go back to grade school and learn how to make sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Yeah, because people throw kicks all the time in boxing.
                  Lousey kept walking into clean flush punches. One of those from a full set male boxer and she's probably in a coma.

Comment

Lara is a master boxer!! I think if he fought ggg he would have much more respect and bring his A game and move around the ring. The thing is Lara has been in with big punchers and people with great power. ggg has not fought anybody near Lara's skill set.

If ggg lands a big shot and knocks him out he wins. If he doesn't hurt Lara bad then he loses in my opinion. Skill set Lara is much better. Power ggg has him beat. I pick skills over power in my opinion especially one of Lara's skill set.
                    I can agree with you one on that but is might be possible on how underrated Triple Gs skill set is. He could completely surprise us all yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Lousey kept walking into clean flush punches. One of those from a full set male boxer and she's probably in a coma.
                      She doesn't fight male boxers does she? She doesn't even fight female boxers for that matter. Then again, a boxer wouldn't have escaped the take-down attempts Rousey had on Holm and there wouldn't have been anymore punches after that.

As for little Floyd, his fragile hands couldn't KO the woman who was asleep on the couch. The only people he puts in coma's are the ones who watch his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X