No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Gennady Golovkin Pays a Visit To Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    She doesn't fight male boxers does she? She doesn't even fight female boxers for that matter. Then again, a boxer wouldn't have escaped the take-down attempts Rousey had on Holm and there wouldn't have been anymore punches after that.

As for little Floyd, his fragile hands couldn't KO the woman who was asleep on the couch. The only people he puts in coma's are the ones who watch his fights.
    How many clean punches did she eat before her "take down attempts"?

Why mention Floyd? Even club fighters would separate Lousey from her senses. She got made to look like an absolute mug

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      How many clean punches did she eat before her "take down attempts"?

Why mention Floyd? Even club fighters would separate Lousey from her senses. She got made to look like an absolute mug
      She was still able to get in position for a take down. She was KO'd by a kick, like many iron-chin athletes have been.

And why mention Floyd? Because w/o him people like you wouldn't even be talking about Rousey in a boxing forum, I assume anyways.

Comment

She was still able to get in position for a take down. She was KO'd by a kick, like many iron-chin athletes have been.

And why mention Floyd? Because w/o him people like you wouldn't even be talking about Rousey in a boxing forum, I assume anyways.
        After eating how many clean punches doe? She was already on queer street from a punch and was rocked by several punches before that. A boxer hits her with one...max two of those and she's a vegetable.

Without Floyd and boxing, bums like Lousey would have no one to piggy back off.

Comment

#1 - It's pathetic for little nut-huggers like yourself to be so ecstatic over Rousey losing an mma fight to another mma fighter. It shows how desperate you were for any kind of victory.

#2 - Floyd would still lose to her or some like her if he tried, which based on all the **** you're spewing makes him extra pathetic in mma.

#3 - Go back to grade school and learn how to make sentences.

She beats Floyd the # 1 boxer but lost to Holly who just joined in 2013? From which sport was Holly before that? Get your ***ggot ass outta here. You drunk the cool aid and I stung your biitch ass.

Your *****made ass was the one who made the notion that she would cause a nightmare to anybody who respects and supports Floyd as a fighter. That shyt back fired and she got her motherfuucking block knocked off. You implied she was a nightmare a vampire... The way she got put to sleep I'm sure she will have many nightmares from that ass whooping.

The fact that she got beat like she stole something and your DUMB ass still says she can beat Floyd in a fight, MMA whatever. Man get your stupid ass outta here.

I got my foot on your neck with ammo for days ***ggot! How did watching that ass whipping FEEL?? LMAO PUSSIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I will keep rubbing that shyt in.

Nothing your biitch ass can say can change that fact she got that ass stomped by a boxer turned mma fighter... But Rousey can beat Floyd? LMAO

How did that cool aid taste pussie?? HAHAHAHAHA BOOOODDDIIIED YOU

Comment

She doesn't fight male boxers does she? She doesn't even fight female boxers for that matter. Then again, a boxer wouldn't have escaped the take-down attempts Rousey had on Holm and there wouldn't have been anymore punches after that.

As for little Floyd, his fragile hands couldn't KO the woman who was asleep on the couch. The only people he puts in coma's are the ones who watch his fights.

Somebody is butthurt LMAO... Rousey got her ass beat by a former boxer in her own sport. Floyd never got knocked down let alone put to sleep. And your bytch ass had the nerve to say she beats Floyd. HAHAHAHAHAH

I'm on your neck like a bow tie pussie! I won't stop. I love bullying ******* like you. How did watching that ass whooping feel? Did it hurt? Did you put both hands over your head? You drunk that cool aid huh?

HAHAHAHA Yo how great is Rousey again?? Oh aight I thought so

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              After eating how many clean punches doe? She was already on queer street from a punch and was rocked by several punches before that. A boxer hits her with one...max two of those and she's a vegetable.

Without Floyd and boxing, bums like Lousey would have no one to piggy back off.

Hey we might have to take it easy on him. He drunk the cool-aid and is in his feelings now. He was one of the first to comment o this post but was nowhere to be found on the article that had Rousey sleeping.

Imma make shyt very difficult for him on here. Had he not been a hater and so negative I wouldn't be on his top like a tupe. The fact he thought shyt was sweet and it backfired I have to school him. Having a lot of fun doing it as well.

Comment

Some posters still trying to double-down on their "Rousey beats male boxers" stance I see...

That's brave.

Comment

I don't think Golovkin cares much for Ronda tbh with you. His team is just encouraging him to be friends with her so he can get extra promotion for his fights. In the said "friendship" he's the one benefiting, not her.

Comment

#1 - It's pathetic for little nut-huggers like yourself to be so ecstatic over Rousey losing an mma fight to another mma fighter. It shows how desperate you were for any kind of victory.

#2 - Floyd would still lose to her or some like her if he tried, which based on all the **** you're spewing makes him extra pathetic in mma.

#3 - Go back to grade school and learn how to make sentences.
                    To be fair a large amount of MMA fans were also very satisfied to see her lose. Obviously her attitude plays a major role in people not liking her. There's very little sympathy for her these days....

Comment

• Of course a boxer would avoid those takedowns. Its not that hard. You just have to circle a lot, which boxers are pros at, and stick out your jab a lot, and maybe elbows like Floyd uses to avoid people getting inside.

All Holly did to avoid takedowns that boxers don't do is oblique kicks, which is very easy to learn, anybody can do it. Boxers are pros at avoiding takedown techniques.

Kiltchiko could beat any UFC fighter to death with great ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X