No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Gennady Golovkin Pays a Visit To Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Hmmm... I remember you! Didn't see you in the Ronda blog for this last fight! LMAO.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Unlike much of boxing, mma is actually popular enough to go out and watch with people. I'm not the least bit surprised Flo-mo fans are celebrating this like a personal vicotory. It's part of their pathetic, insecure, sycophant nature. It's like Marquez/Pacquiao IV all over again for them.

Comment

He should go pay her a visit at the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        He should go pay her a visit at the hospital.
        Lmfao. She got Hackneyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Unlike much of boxing, mma is actually popular enough to go out and watch with people. I'm not the least bit surprised Flo-mo fans are celebrating this like a personal vicotory. It's part of their pathetic, insecure, sycophant nature. It's like Marquez/Pacquiao IV all over again for them.

Shut your ***ggot ass up pussie. You was acting like this chick could beat a man. Floyd beat pac pussie. He beat Marquez easy as shyt so that was a comparison dumb fuuck. But yeah I wanna hear you comment on another Ronda post ***ggot in mention with Floyd.

DAMN it feels good to rub that shyt in. You was feeling real good when this thread first started huh? You was one of the first people to comment like Ronda was the truth and a real threat... I got this for your pac-tard lil g Ronda loving ass..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSIE! Keep crying biitch

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Lmfao. She got Hackneyed.
            Lol, got Ronda'd right on the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Shut your ***ggot ass up pussie. You was acting like this chick could beat a man. Floyd beat pac pussie. He beat Marquez easy as shyt so that was a comparison dumb fuuck. But yeah I wanna hear you comment on another Ronda post ***ggot in mention with Floyd.

DAMN it feels good to rub that shyt in. You was feeling real good when this thread first started huh? You was one of the first people to comment like Ronda was the truth and a real threat... I got this for your pac-tard lil g Ronda loving ass..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSIE! Keep crying biitch
              What are you 9 years old talking like that? She lost, it happens. I didn't see Floyd fighting last night did you? The way you talk, Floyd was in there fighting himself. That's desperate man. Fact remains Floyd would get his ass handed to him in an mma fight b/c he's not trained for it.

Comment

Just reading some of the post in the first page here and all I could do is shake my head.

Comment

lil g's gonna get exposed just like her if he ever steps up, key word ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    What are you 9 years old talking like that? She lost, it happens. I didn't see Floyd fighting last night did you? The way you talk, Floyd was in there fighting himself. That's desperate man. Fact remains Floyd would get his ass handed to him in an mma fight b/c he's not trained for it.
                    You was making it seem Ronda could beat Floyd. She got her ass whipped by a former boxer who switched to MMA in 2013. No way in fuuck could she beat a man. Especially the best boxer. Your ***ggot ass tried to make a slick comment about Ronda and lil g being a Floyd fans nightmare. Like they are threats. GTFOH.

Rousey is all hype and your bum ass ate that shyt up like Scooby snacks. Or else your stupid ass wouldn't have made that comment. Floyd never lost or def got knocked the fuuck out like that. I know your punk ass was hurt. Like I said it feels good to rub that shyt in. Fuuck what you say... look at the comment you made a few days ago. Now EAT that shyt chump.

I wonder if you will say that same shyt in that thread of Rousey laying flat on the matt??? Naw you don't wanna touch that thread. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Just reading some of the post in the first page here and all I could do is shake my head.

Exactly Ray! This bum east coast was talking made ish about this chick being a nightmare for Floyd and anybody that supports him. Now when she got PUT to sleep. His bum ass has a whole different tune.

I had to rub it in. And I'm not letting up on his bum ass either.

Comment

Working...
                      X