No announcement yet.

New Video of Margarito he doesn't look healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Only match even enough for him now that could sell is putting him against Ricardo Mayorga, on an undercard or something or headlining telefutura card.
    I want to see Margarito vs Mayorga.

Comment

Pac destroyed him for life. He'll get wrecked against any top 20 guy at this point.

Comment

he looks so lean though

Comment

Damn - Tony could have been on the undercard of Cotto/Canelo and if he won...he can face the loser of Cotto/Canelo...with the winner of the consolation fight getting the champ.

I'd like to see Margarito vs Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            Damn - Tony could have been on the undercard of Cotto/Canelo and if he won...he can face the loser of Cotto/Canelo...with the winner of the consolation fight getting the champ.

I'd like to see Margarito vs Maidana
            If Margarito had Capetillo, Maidana would get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              He looks like a crazy uncle who just got out of 20 years in prison for drug trafficking cocaine.

Great post!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                This dude eye looks so strange man like it refuses to close, they should punish Manny Pacquiao for permanently damaging this mans face.

No they should t punish paq for that. Dude deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  If Margarito had Capetillo, Maidana would get destroyed.
                  It'd certainly be a war. First one to back up would be the loser.

Chino looks like he ate the Chino who fought Floyd

At this point, Margs looks lean and fresh, whereas Maidana would burn off 50lbs - it'd be a fun battle. Put it on HBO Bob!

Comment

He just looks bad! I wouldn't be surprised if he came back and lost a tuneup fight at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      That fight, but also

Margarito vs Oscar, shane 2,Serg or any other old faded name would do good business
                      Shane Mosley is not a fair one, he is the least washed up of the bunch, he looked really good against Mayorga but he also had that GH gut so who knows what gear he might have been on.

Comment

Working...
                      X