No announcement yet.

New Video of Margarito he doesn't look healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I saw that before. It looks gross, and you're right Hec; it doesn't look like it can close.

Shame they are letting him fight.
    Well on a good note...If he gets hit in that eye it wont swell shut!
    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 10-28-2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Well if it doesn't close, how are they going to save Cotto in the trilogy fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        That fight, but also

Margarito vs Oscar, shane 2,Serg or any other old faded name would do good business
        I would love Mosley vs Margarito II. I think that would have actually had a good chance to sell better than that stupid Mayorga rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Well on a good note...If he gets hit in that eye it wont sell shut!
          that is true, screw it. Cotto 3 or Canelo.

Both have good left hooks so we will need to see how this theory holds up

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Oscar needs to come out of retirement and beatdown margarito.. One shot to the eye and that dude is done for.. Good money fight for both guys, and if Oscar wins, he can cash himself out later vs the loser of canelo/cotto..
            I've been saying this for years; Oscar never lost to a brawler in his life, and the two of them had some heated words back in the day. Fight sells itself.

**** would do a million+ buys and give GBP a nice bump. Fun fight for us old-ish ****s. But sadly Margarito is loyal to TR.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I've been saying this for years; Oscar never lost to a brawler in his life, and the two of them had some heated words back in the day. Fight sells itself.

**** would do a million+ buys and give GBP a nice bump. Fun fight for us old-ish ****s. But sadly Margarito is loyal to TR.
              But top rank and gbp are on better terms now, and Bob arum is all about money, and an Oscar fight would be his best chance for a huge payday with margarito.. I can see a co-promotion.. It's a big money, winnable fight for either guy, and the winner would be in line for another massive payday vs the canelo/cotto loser or winner

Comment

Comment

That's what would've happened to Vitali if the ref didn't save him from Lennox.

Comment

mosley vs margarito 2

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      This guy's life was changed by a strawweight on roids. What goes around comes around.

LOL, if Pac is on roids, Floyd is definitely using steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X