No announcement yet.

New Video of Margarito he doesn't look healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video of Margarito he doesn't look healthy

This dude eye looks so strange man like it refuses to close, they should punish Manny Pacquiao for permanently damaging this mans face.

GUERRA WARGARITO!!!!!

Comment

I saw that before. It looks gross, and you're right Hec; it doesn't look like it can close.

Shame they are letting him fight.

Comment

Oscar needs to come out of retirement and beatdown margarito.. One shot to the eye and that dude is done for.. Good money fight for both guys, and if Oscar wins, he can cash himself out later vs the loser of canelo/cotto..

Comment

It's his punishment for cheating all those years.

Comment

This guy's life was changed by a strawweight on roids. What goes around comes around.

Comment

ya from what i have seen he has no business in the ring he gonna get beat up unless hes fighting an overmatched foe to bad its obviously for money

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                ya from what i have seen he has no business in the ring he gonna get beat up unless hes fighting an overmatched foe to bad its obviously for money
                Only match even enough for him now that could sell is putting him against Ricardo Mayorga, on an undercard or something or headlining telefutura card.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Only match even enough for him now that could sell is putting him against Ricardo Mayorga, on an undercard or something or headlining telefutura card.
                  That fight, but also

Margarito vs Oscar, shane 2,Serg or any other old faded name would do good business

Comment

He looks like a crazy uncle who just got out of 20 years in prison for drug trafficking cocaine.

Comment

Working...
                    X